Best Fishing spot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow...finally someone who talks some sense. i love fishing...went out yesterday with dad. got a few spanner and sand crabs, prawns, and a few fish as well.
best fishing in australia? cape york peninsula and the gulf of carpenteria. every year, dad and i go out on the boat for a week and just go reef fishing.
other than that, i just chuck a few lines in up on the sunshine coast. i just go straight off the beach

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow...finally someone who talks some sense. i love fishing...went out yesterday with dad. got a few spanner and sand crabs, prawns, and a few fish as well.
best fishing in australia? cape york peninsula and the gulf of carpenteria. every year, dad and i go out on the boat for a week and just go reef fishing.
other than that, i just chuck a few lines in up on the sunshine coast. i just go straight off the beach
That sounds really awesome. Unfortunately that's a bit out of reach hehe. Would definately consider that if I'm ever around there.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Toronto or my personal favourite place... Bundeena

T

TdoggBulldog

my grandaddy always used to fish there!

or sweerze island or how ever the **** its spelt

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
What kinda fish do you get around Bundeena and is that a reknown fishing spot?
I havent fished there since januray but we usually we catch leather jacks depending on the current in Port Hacking also breams, snappers, salmon and tailor fishes...

now i think the bays around the port hacking have been put in under the environmental protection because of the port jackson shark.

Status
Not open for further replies.