Best active comedian today

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
A solemn thread.

comedy has lost its punch since the lefty justice crew took over life, but that being said I still believe there's comedy life out there.
Just wondering who your favourites are?

yes, I know Richard Pryor was gangsta, George Carlin could see things no one else could and Eddie Murphy was Eddie Murphy. But they are all 80s guys really.

what about today?

I personally think it's Dave Chapelle. I don't think he's what he used to be but he can think from all angles and has good insight.
His tv shows skits were funny and weird. The nice guy please cereal Commercial, the niggar family, Rick James, black president and Tupac's not dead are rewatchable forever.
He is a black guy who was brought up in a white neighbourhood so he can take the kids out of all accurately whisky knowing what every me else is thinking.

bill burr is the nets white comedian and Eddie Griffin and the pimp dude are lol too.

there's also norm McDonald who just didn't give a fark lol.
Anyine have input? Nasheed.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doug Stanhope is an acquired taste, but I love him.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bill Burr is a funny ****.

Always loved Chappelle.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Bill Burr is the man now.
One of the only rare white guys who can get a black crowd laughing.

in 2009 Patrice O’Neal became my favourite living comedian but had no idea that would be short lived?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Chappelle is awesome. Bill Burr is great too. Can't forget about Jim Jefferies.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
All of the above are good opinions, saves me thinking to much today :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carl
Nasheed here,
A solemn thread.

comedy has lost its punch since the lefty justice crew took over life, but that being said I still believe there's comedy life out there.
Just wondering who your favourites are?

yes, I know Richard Pryor was gangsta, George Carlin could see things no one else could and Eddie Murphy was Eddie Murphy. But they are all 80s guys really.

what about today?

I personally think it's Dave Chapelle. I don't think he's what he used to be but he can think from all angles and has good insight.
His tv shows skits were funny and weird. The nice guy please cereal Commercial, the niggar family, Rick James, black president and Tupac's not dead are rewatchable forever.
He is a black guy who was brought up in a white neighbourhood so he can take the kids out of all accurately whisky knowing what every me else is thinking.

bill burr is the nets white comedian and Eddie Griffin and the pimp dude are lol too.

there's also norm McDonald who just didn't give a fark lol.
Anyine have input? Nasheed.
Carl Baron.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dave Chappelle, been a fan of that guy since the 90's.

Bill Burr is definitely up there too as a favorite of mine.

I used to like Jimmy Carr but his laugh gets annoying after a while. Still tells some fucked up jokes though.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
UK comedy is still some of the greatest. At least the stuff that hasn't been censored because someone got offended. Bill Bailey is still funny as all hell.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
For Sketch comedy, Pete Holmes is one of the best right now. His sketch stuff is funny as fuck

His Batman parody is some of the funniest stuff I've ever seen