Best 5 concerts & worst 5 concerts u have been 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirpartyman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just want to know what some of your best concerts were where you left just buzzing for more:grinning::grinning:Also the flip side where you were left pondering:nervous::nervous: Heres my best in there order dont need to explain all 5 just unforgetable:D

1.BUDDY GUY
2.NAUGHTY BY NATURE
3.BASSMENT JAXX
4.TOOL
5.MICHAEL JACKSON

Disapointments........

1.SNOOP....................... (2 hippied out i wanted gangster)
2.METHOD MAN.............. (2 hours late not clear & redman a no show)
3.50 CENT..................... (Belongs in a studio)
4.CLAPTON.................... (2 arrogant played all his new ****)
5.CHEMICAL BROTHERS.....(Average)

Would love 2 have seen B.I.G and stevie ray vaughn:(

MrCharisma

Legendary
Reaction score
Top Five

1. Rammstein
2. Marilyn Manson
3. Korn
4. The Buteterfly Effect
5. Metallica

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
Best
1. Immortal
2. Slayer/Megadeth
3. Dragon Force
4. Children Of Bodom
5. Cradle of Filth

I choose not to think of my worst.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Best
1. Method Man and Redman- I guess they both didnt make it to NZ?
2. Rza
3. Eminem
4. Gza
5. Tha Liks

The only other concerts I have been to are Boys II Men, Beastie Boys, and India Arie, so I wont put a worst

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
iron maiden
slayer
gigantour
alice cooper
judas priest
only been to 5, still upset i had to pay $150 fr gold mosh when my friend got into gold area with a bronze ticket for $65 for judas priest

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
i have only been to a few

Best:

1 - Michael Jackson
2 - the Rihanna and Chris brown
3 - Christina Aguilera
4 - DJ Sammy

Worse:
1 - 50 cent
2 - Ferry Corsten

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
tbh the 50 cent concert a few years ago at Acer wasnt bad at all. I actually enjoyed it as the original G Unit crew minus i think it was lloyd banks (due to visa probs) made an appearance. Lil Jon also sung a few songs. We also went to the melbourne concert and had after party access

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
tbh the 50 cent concert a few years ago at Acer wasnt bad at all. I actually enjoyed it as the original G Unit crew minus i think it was lloyd banks (due to visa probs) made an appearance. Lil Jon also sung a few songs. We also went to the melbourne concert and had after party access
i went to the one in 2004 where he lost his voice and was lip-sinking through out the whole concert

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
i went to the one in 2004 where he lost his voice and was lip-sinking through out the whole concert
im pretty sure i went to the 05/06 concert. The Massacre album was the songs he was singing.

Pretty sure it was the same day as the backstreet boys concert so im presuming it was 05/06

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
In no particular order..........all to bloddy good.
1. Foo Fighters / Radiohead
2. Linkin Park
3. The Pixies
4. Beastie Boys
5. Basement Jaxx

sirpartyman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
yeh seen the beaties they rocked but not in the tune of my top 5;)

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
1. Grinspoon
2. Karnivool
3. Korn
4. Disturbed
5. Spiderbait

all awesome seen almost all of them multiple times

Bulldogs_Mania

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the best concert ive been to was bon jovi 2 years ago
chris brown and rhianna
anthony callea

M

MikeyP..

These are the only concerts i have been to (i think).

1. Kanye West w/ Nas, Consequence, Kid Cudi & Scribe
Supporting acts were awesoem (minus scribe, he was trying too hard to be jay-z) and i'm a massive kanye fan. So yeah.

2. De La Soul
They are awesome live. Awesome supporting acts/djs and a bloody awesome crowd. Which was filled with a mix of both new and old fans of De La. When one of the members from black sheep came on. They made EVERYONE duck down (literally), rise up with the music, and go nuts. awesome awesome awesome

3. Lupe Fiasco
This guy is CRAZY live. Too bad the supporting acts were mediocre and the crowd was filled with pre-pubescent kids. Malla is a fag.

4. Talib Kweli w/Scribe
Talib seemed a bit lazy lol. But it was good.

5. Snob Scrilla
sh1t supporting acts. **** crowd. I was the darkest guy there, in a crowd full of indie, anglo poo pushers. Snob scrilla is good live.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Best Stadium Type Gigs - Crowd 1000+
1. Metallica 1993 @ Ent.Cent. - Everything I had hoped and more.
2. Pearl Jam 1998 @ Ent.Cent. - First gig with house lights left on so I could watch everybody smiling.
3. Sepultura 1992 @ Hordern Pavlova - First "real" mosh-pit.
4. Foo Fighters 2000 (I think) @ the free Fox Studios / Channel V gig. - It was free and chockers.
5. Blink 182 + Sparta + After The Fall 2003 @ Hordern Pavlova. - $62 to see these three bands - WIN !
6. Korn 1996 @ Hordern - On the back of "Life is Peachy". Before they all got egos.

Worst
1. Warrant 1990 @ Hordern Pavlova - That fkn Cherry Pie band. The tickets were free and they sucked to high heaven.
2. Pantera 1992 @ Ent.Cent. - Phil was high on heroin and the rest were drunk as !
3. Metallica 1997 @ Ent.Cent - Their 2nd worldwide tour and some 500+ gigs in 5 years, plus two studio albums "Black" and "Load" ... they were tired, disinterested and sat down on stools to play some blues for a while.
4. Alice In Chains 1994 (I think) @ Hordern - They weren't so bad. But having Suicidal Tendencies open for you is a BIG mistake !

Best Pub Shows

1. George 2002 @ The Metro - Best bass player I've ever seen.
2. Gyroscope 2003 @ Oxford Taven Wollongong - A Thursday night gig that cost Zero. Met the boys. Got a pic. Became a regular face at their gigs.
3. Antiskeptic 2005 @ Annandale Hotel - Was a big fan of these three boys for ages and this was my 6th show of theirs I'd been to, but this was the farewell and all the B-sides got played.

MrCharisma

Legendary
Reaction score
5. Snob Scrilla
sh1t supporting acts. **** crowd. I was the darkest guy there, in a crowd full of indie, anglo poo pushers. Snob scrilla is good live.
LOL

I used to work with Snob Scrilla!

B

Bargache

Best Stadium Type Gigs - Crowd 1000+

4. Alice In Chains 1994 (I think) @ Hordern - They weren't so bad. But having Suicidal Tendencies open for you is a BIG mistake !
So farking jealous you got to see AIC with Layne!

I'm gonna do a top 10....

1. Any of the 5 times I've seen Pearl Jam. 1998 x 1, 2002 x 1, 2006 x 3. Plus going again in Sydney and Melbourne this November!
2. Alice In Chains 2009. Even without Layne they ****in rocked the Enmore. The crowd sung so loud you couldn't hear Duvall at all that night.
3. Tool - Lateralus tour several years back @ Wollongong Ent Centre. Amazing Live plus it's so small there it was close and tight.
4. The Mars Volta. Seen them 4 times and always amazing live.
5. Bone Thugs N Harmony. Saw them the first time they came out here about 1998ish. Also got to meet them at Soul City (I think it was called) in Bankstown!
6. Armand Van Buren and Roger Sanchez @ Pag Island, Croatia - August 09. Open air club on the beach! Insane!
7. Chris Cornell @ The Enmore 2007. Played with his new band and it was basically Soundgarden tunes all night!
8. Ice Cube @ the Enmore a few years back. Cube knows how to kick it!
9. Audioslave @ the Horden. Cornell + Rage. 'Nuff said.
10. Mammal @ Caringbah Bizzos 2009. These guys are the sh!t! In a tiny venue and went off!

Worst:

1. First time I saw Smashing Pumpkins around 1998ish. They'd just got into this weird electro stage after Melloncollie and the gig was ****e. They redeemed it at the Horden a few years back.
2. At the Drive-In @ Big Day Out. Was the best and worst gig I think I've ever seen. They played three songs which was incredible then walked off stage because the crowd was moshing!?
3. Eminem and D12. Just didn't live up to the hype.
4. Big Day Out - I always end up going even though I always get the sh!ts when I'm there coz of all the dumb ****s!
5. Silverchair @ the Horden - Daniel Johns is a homo!

Pumped about the next few months also....coming up I have Wu Tang, Mammal, Pearl Jam twice!, The Mars Volta, Faith No More, Good Vibes, BDO, Homebake, AC/DC!!! Gonna be a long summer! :headbange

sirpartyman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So farking jealous you got to see AIC with Layne!

I'm gonna do a top 10....

1. Any of the 5 times I've seen Pearl Jam. 1998 x 1, 2002 x 1, 2006 x 3. Plus going again in Sydney and Melbourne this November!
2. Alice In Chains 2009. Even without Layne they ****in rocked the Enmore. The crowd sung so loud you couldn't hear Duvall at all that night.
3. Tool - Lateralus tour several years back @ Wollongong Ent Centre. Amazing Live plus it's so small there it was close and tight.
4. The Mars Volta. Seen them 4 times and always amazing live.
5. Bone Thugs N Harmony. Saw them the first time they came out here about 1998ish. Also got to meet them at Soul City (I think it was called) in Bankstown!
6. Armand Van Buren and Roger Sanchez @ Pag Island, Croatia - August 09. Open air club on the beach! Insane!
7. Chris Cornell @ The Enmore 2007. Played with his new band and it was basically Soundgarden tunes all night!
8. Ice Cube @ the Enmore a few years back. Cube knows how to kick it!
9. Audioslave @ the Horden. Cornell + Rage. 'Nuff said.
10. Mammal @ Caringbah Bizzos 2009. These guys are the sh!t! In a tiny venue and went off!

Worst:

1. First time I saw Smashing Pumpkins around 1998ish. They'd just got into this weird electro stage after Melloncollie and the gig was ****e. They redeemed it at the Horden a few years back.
2. At the Drive-In @ Big Day Out. Was the best and worst gig I think I've ever seen. They played three songs which was incredible then walked off stage because the crowd was moshing!?
3. Eminem and D12. Just didn't live up to the hype.
4. Big Day Out - I always end up going even though I always get the sh!ts when I'm there coz of all the dumb ****s!
5. Silverchair @ the Horden - Daniel Johns is a homo!

Pumped about the next few months also....coming up I have Wu Tang, Mammal, Pearl Jam twice!, The Mars Volta, Faith No More, Good Vibes, BDO, Homebake, AC/DC!!! Gonna be a long summer! :headbange

ROGER SANCHEZ AND ICE CUBE:alien: jealous much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.