Ben Roberts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo_Idriss

MeaN MachinE
Reaction score
Did anyone go and watch the PL game.... ???? well I did!!! it was a great game to watch, Sherwin had a very good game, he scored a try and got a great intercept at the right time....

BUT how good is Ben Roberts, every time he got the ball, he would make a break, he is a rising star, he should be playing first grade soon, he set up tries, made great yards and most of all his got great foot work

D

D0ggyStylz

Yeah, Roberts played a great game. was very impressed with his performance. Best on park for sure.

23_EzA_23

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
WRX_Bulldogs said:
Did anyone go and watch the PL game.... ???? well I did!!! it was a great game to watch, Sherwin had a very good game, he scored a try and got a great intercept at the right time....

BUT how good is Ben Roberts, every time he got the ball, he would make a break, he is a rising star, he should be playing first grade soon, he set up tries, made great yards and most of all his got great foot work
I've watched every PL game this year and I believe Roberts has been our best and most consistent player. Roberts showed yesterday that Ngawini isn't the only one with a BIG step. He definately wouldn't look out of place in FG, if given the opportunity he may secure a bench spot in the future.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
they were playing souths...plz remember that

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Ive seen a few premier league games and yesterday Roberts really impressed me. He has good footwork and seems to have that natural ability and flair, future player but time well tell.

Mo_Idriss

MeaN MachinE
Reaction score
mitchusonfire said:
they were playing souths...plz remember that

yeh thats right, plz remember our PL team havent won a game yet.... so yeh we did well against Souths

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah Roberts had a mad game. I saw most of the second half, and he was absolutely killing it down the left hand side. 2 or 3 linebreaks, set up a try and i believe scored one of us his own. His footwork is outstanding. His defence needs a bit of cleaning up tho

JnRLeB

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
JayBee said:
Yeah Roberts had a mad game. I saw most of the second half, and he was absolutely killing it down the left hand side. 2 or 3 linebreaks, set up a try and i believe scored one of us his own. His footwork is outstanding. His defence needs a bit of cleaning up tho

just wana know y doesnt maitua get moved 2 lock as he only plays as a forward and move ben roberts2 5/8

B

Ben Godberts

JnRLeB said:
just wana know y doesnt maitua get moved 2 lock as he only plays as a forward and move ben roberts2 5/8
because ben roberts needs 2 learn alot about defence and what option is the right option to take at the right time when attacking

ajcutler

Waterboy
Reaction score
Grimaldi get bumped of alot on front on 1 on 1 tackles , gets his tackle counts up by joining others tackles but he's in the side.

B

Ben Godberts

ajcutler said:
Grimaldi get bumped of alot on front on 1 on 1 tackles , gets his tackle counts up by joining others tackles but he's in the side.
grimaldi is our best defender by a long way and he makes loads of one on one tackles so thats not really true

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
ben roberts might be good

but some are forgetting our former 1st divison 5/8 who went to flegg cause he was in the right age and to let roberts have a go.

marvin is our future 5/8. alot of people are sh!tting bricks about johnno going to the cowboys. well we have his clone. this guy will be blue and white dynamite.

hopefully if all goes to plan it will be roberts karawana as our half 5/8.

now that will put prince and marshal to shame

Mo_Idriss

MeaN MachinE
Reaction score
boggie23 said:
ben roberts might be good

but some are forgetting our former 1st divison 5/8 who went to flegg cause he was in the right age and to let roberts have a go.

marvin is our future 5/8. alot of people are sh!tting bricks about johnno going to the cowboys. well we have his clone. this guy will be blue and white dynamite.

hopefully if all goes to plan it will be roberts karawana as our half 5/8.

now that will put prince and marshal to shame
I just hope your right and know what your talking...

Status
Not open for further replies.