Ben Roberts 2010 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
The Roberts witch hunt is always on. He stunts our attack. He kicks way too often. I think he has maybe put in 1 good kick this year

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They easily targeted the Roberts and Morris side tonight. Rush up on Roberts and he cant get good enough ball out, i thought he played well under the pressure given to him.
Exactly someone bloody finally noticed the guy was under ENORMOUS PRESSURE they rushed him everytime as they probably realised most morris tries come on the back of a roberts step or kick through the line all the Roberts haters need to shut the **** up. He played well last night some of his kicks were off the mark but so were Ennis' and BK's no one is 100% so shut up and HTFU and support Roberts he got us our first try and helped us work out of our own half in alot of scoots.

He stepped up and did ALOT of work and people still whinge about him >:(>:( really stupid Barba did nothing much with the time he was on and did not get really involved stop jizzing over the bloke he needs time before he can make the next step to a starting spot and the way patten played last night was awesome people quickly forget last year most of our points were scored down the left with roberts morris combination with roberts often getting on the outside of players or using great cut out passes.

Another thing i noticed at the 50min mark morris was out of position twice and ben roberts makes TWO try saving tackles on ashford

Last edited by a moderator:

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
benny roberts is a great player, always solid... and occasionally has a blinder for us

roberts_6_leb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dogz nothing without Roberts?

I know we had other injuries, but Roberts is a half, so im mostly focussing on him.

I heard so much sh.it talk about Roberts in the coming week, and about how we would finally win, and that Blake Green would show how good he is. And also from some people that Roberts shouldnt be in FG.(Habibsta)

Looks like he showed all you fools today, that he is the little spark in our team, that runs the ball at good times, kicks at good times(and their good kicks ahem kimmorley), and overall, he is our main man.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
TBH i think we did miss his attack, he does break the line a lot.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
agree with the fact that he was an attacking weapon we could have used tonight but imo we missed morris moreso

Was disappointed with the fact Barba was brought on with 8 min left in the first half WHILE PARRA WERE ON OUR 20 METRE LINE attacking us... they went straight past the barba JTK gap... From then on we looked shot, poor timing by moore to bring him on

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
well i think we were missing both roberts and morris badly

R

rocky IV

well all the roberts haters should go and smoke some cock.

he clearly is the reason we score points

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Roberts is ****. We didn't miss him. Roberts would have kicked it out on the 2nd tackle amongst several other bone head plays

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
needed him there.

green back to 2nd row.
give us more options if kimmorely struggles..
he felt the pressure of not havin a back up thats not ennis

6. roberts
7. kimmorely
9. ennis
12. green
13. stagg

14. barba

R

rocky IV

yeh we clearly didnt miss roberts

yeh we clearly were dominant in attack given all that ball on parras line

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
agree with the fact that he was an attacking weapon we could have used tonight but imo we missed morris moreso

Was disappointed with the fact Barba was brought on with 8 min left in the first half WHILE PARRA WERE ON OUR 20 METRE LINE attacking us... they went straight past the barba JTK gap... From then on we looked shot, poor timing by moore to bring him on
check your doctor for brain-memory problems:p

R

rocky IV

roberts is the reason we were playing semis last year

people bag him but it only shows how much he gives to our team when he is gone

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
roberts at least can work out a few things with kimmorley and his outside backs

barba just stands there waiting to get the ball and try some moves, but he has no plan

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Rocky, you must be drunk.

Roberts is terrible.

Takes poor options. Poor kicks. Brain explosions. He occasionally breaks the line.

More often than not though he stifles our attack as he never gives the ball to Morris. When he does it is hospital balls

Status
Not open for further replies.