Ben Ikin thinks QLD should pick barba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/...rss&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

This is probably the biased in me but if he is picked i think it will do his confidence a world of good , we all seen his form in the all stars ? and like Ikin says Queensland should be building for the future
I was going to say the confidence boost thing aswell, I think its must be one of Bens dreams to represent QLD in a SOO game.

Its a shame he wasn't picked last year and I don't know why he wasn't especially when Billy Slater was out but they opted Greg to fullback and only won that game by one point. He should of atleast been on the bench as an impact player ... the x-factor really

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn't deserve to be picked based on this years performance. Hopefully he does go to camp with the QLD players at least. I reckon just that alone would give him a confidence boost

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Doesn't deserve to be picked based on this years performance. Hopefully he does go to camp with the QLD players at least. I reckon just that alone would give him a confidence boost
Agreed doesn't deserve it but it could do him and the club a world of good.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Inglis should be fullback. Slater needs to be pushed either to centre or winger to make room for him. Inglis is Barba with size.

Barba isn't playing well at the moment. I should say he isn't playing great, because he is still solid. Maybe he can get a run in game 2 if his form picks up over the next month.

I wonder how his rehab, his relationship and his depression is going.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Barba is playing OK, he isnt killing it like last year because our forwards are not dominating like last year

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last week was the 1st week since he has been back that he looked anywhere near Ben Barba we know and love. He'd fit right in with origin this year.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think his form has been really good. Not outstanding, but really good.

He hasn't scored many tries, but he has been making breaks, linking with the halves well and offloading when he can. And defensively he hasn't missed a beat. He has picking up rolling grubbers off of his boot laces like it was nothing.

S

senna

i think laurie daley also wants QLD to pick barba, he will be a waste with inglis and slater in the team already

Status
Not open for further replies.