Ben Hornby to retire !

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Bout bloody time... this guy is a prime example of someone who massively overachieved. Should never have got anywhere near first grade let alone State of Origin

Stringer

CAR RAMROD
Reaction score
Bout bloody time... this guy is a prime example of someone who massively overachieved. Should never have got anywhere near first grade let alone State of Origin
Premiership winning halfback and captain. Played State of origin, Australia and all stars. Won a World Club Challenge.

Here's a ball perhaps u would like to bounce it :playball:

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Premiership winning halfback and captain. Played State of origin, Australia and all stars. Won a World Club Challenge.

He did nothing, the team won these games but I watched both games and personally I think very little credit can go to Hornby for either of those wins... I maintain that he was a massive overachiever

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score

Premiership player with the coach Wayne Bennett and gave Ben Hornby a big headt that's all. After Wayne bennett left Dragons Ben Hornby Choked as usual and dug himself a hole...

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Premiership player with the coach Wayne Bennett and gave Ben Hornby a big headt that's all. After Wayne bennett left Dragons Ben Hornby Choked as usual and dug himself a hole...
and when Soward was dominating

P

Paint.

lol I remember a couple of years back when Hornby retired from rep football and everyone was wondering 'What the fcks the point of that?'

Status
Not open for further replies.