Ben Hannant at fulltime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
hahaha at mason, fark him he sez, oh i loved those days
Yeah can read his lips so clearly! BTW, listening to the audio, Phil Gould sounds like he just jizzed all over the commentary box. FMD he was going off!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
In his prime O'Meley was a friggin weapon..

Probably still got some left in the tank but the Roosters broke him :(

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
This bear was happy with the Bundy Bear's performance... homesick or not, I applaud the effort.

Bulldogsfan4lyf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
altercation between hannant

the altercation was between ben hannant and chris heighingten
source
The game ended on a sour note with a verbal exchange between Dogs prop Ben Hannant and several Tigers forwards before a Canterbury official intervened.

"I missed it but I saw Chris Heighington and Benny and I think one of their team managers, he was running his mouth off," Farah said.

"I don't know about ... what happened but I just grabbed Hieghno and pulled him away, made sure that that's where it stopped."

NRL.COM

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Big day at Randwick tomorrow... Maybe Gibbs can go take his frustrations out on a copper again....

Doggiez08

Kennel Established
Reaction score
wasnt Gibbs.......Farah said it was Heighington the grub that was involved.

TheGeneral

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
apprently it was one of the fobs who said it, one of the commentators mentioned it forgot who. but that video of gibbz getting KTFO'd is lol. mase gotta love him

polecat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big day at Randwick tomorrow... Maybe Gibbs can go take his frustrations out on a copper again....
i was working at rosehill the day he made an absolute goose out of himself and saw it all.
he should of been jailed.
rangirangdoo for mine punter...for what its worth.

evo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Does anyone know what happened there it looked to me like Andrew Fifita was having a go.

And what is up with Robbie Farah sledging our support staff boot off idiot.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Does anyone know what happened there it looked to me like Andrew Fifita was having a go.

And what is up with Robbie Farah sledging our support staff boot off idiot.
sour grapes coz Ennis owned him...haha

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
I don't know what it was about but Hannant was very p'd off about something that was said and Fifita just got in the middle of it.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Article on SMH and posted in other thread (Ben Hannant)...

BULLDOGS prop Ben Hannant was left fuming last night about a comment directed at him by opposing front-rower Bryce Gibbs as the players shook hands at the Sydney Football Stadium.

Visibly upset at the remark, understood to have been an insult of a personal nature, Hannant faced up to the Tigers prop before the pair was separated by Bulldogs team manager Fred Ciraldo.

Sitting among teammates in a jubilant Canterbury dressing room after their victory, Hannant was the odd man out, clearly still upset by the confrontation which had looked set to worsen.

He would not say what was uttered by Gibbs but the Tigers' hardman's words clearly had the desired effect.

''I'll keep it to myself,'' Hannant said. ''He knows what he said. I don't really want to comment on it at this point in time.''

Asked whether he was upset by what Gibbs had said: Hannant replied: ''It looked that way.''

Gibbs was not in the mood to chat about the incident either, as he sat in the Tigers' room. ''I don't want to say anything. There is no point,'' Gibbs said. Of his subsequent altercation with Ciraldo, he offered: ''He was just trying to push me out of the way, I guess.''
I've never seen Hannant fire up like that before ... must have been a pretty bad comment.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Yeh same, never seen him like that, makes it interesting to hear what that grub Gibbs said

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
last time the grubb opened his mouth, shrek ****ed him up.

Do we take on the tigers again this year? If so watch Benny hell bent on ****ing him up. Cant wait for it

Status
Not open for further replies.