Ben Cummins Bias

Status
Not open for further replies.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The refs never cost us the game last night..
The penalty 3 minutes out from halftime for Klem giving it to Cummins after he blatantly failed to award us a penalty for Napa using the leg to knock the ball out was so one sided, when shown on the massive screen at the ground even rooster supporters were laughing...we spew about it and not only dont get the penalty, they do right in front and gives them a nice little 8 point buffer instead of us getting a penalty and kicking up field for a final crack at scoring before the break ( that is assuming Mbye found touch with the kick or bothered to kick it more than 2 meters forward).
It was a huge call in the context of the game at the time.

Last edited:

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sutton, Cummins and Maxwell all hate us. Maxwell is a well known Sharks supporter.
A friend is a former NRL linesman who gave it away 5 years ago because he couldn't stand the bias shown by the officials.
He said they get together through the week and discuss upcoming games and 'who to look out for' to penalise if they do the things they are looking for, example given was Reynolds niggling....he is a Broncs fan but did laugh and say, "dont expect any favours from the current crop of refs, most love sticking to Canterbury"

N

Natboy

I'd love to see Cummins and Sutton both get struck by lightning at a game.
Scum of the earth arrogant wankers who were too scared to play footy so hide behind a refs outfit.
Same sort of turds who used to always send me off lol

One day we will have robot refs who won't fuck up or have bias

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree with most of the posts. The guy is such an ass. Just allowed Elliot to get kneed in the head as well among many of his bullshit calls not to mention the cheap shot that landed hoppa in hospital. If that was a Bulldogs player who did the cheap shot it would have been a penalty and a 12 match ban.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A friend is a former NRL linesman who gave it away 5 years ago because he couldn't stand the bias shown by the officials.
He said they get together through the week and discuss upcoming games and 'who to look out for' to penalise if they do the things they are looking for, example given was Reynolds niggling....he is a Broncs fan but did laugh and say, "dont expect any favours from the current crop of refs, most love sticking to Canterbury"
These refs are pretty much the source of most crowd violence. They instigate it with there bullshit calls.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
These refs are pretty much the source of most crowd violence. They instigate it with there bullshit calls.
100% ... This is why the fans get upset !!!!!! Its been proven time and again yet the nrl fail to acknowledge it

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sutton
Checcin
Klein
Cummins

In that order of shitlist refs for bulldogs

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cummings should have taken the abuse like a man
He couldn't take it like a man, because he isn't a man. He had his nuts and spine removed years ago via keyhole surgery.
Gerard Sutton is just a poisoned person, obviously hates the Dogs and gives it to us every time. Maxwell is just as bad, if not worse. They do the job because it puts them in a position of control and influence and also puts them on the TV, where they wouldn't otherwise be as they are both as ugly as a hatful of arseholes.

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'd love to see Cummins and Sutton both get struck by lightning at a game.
Scum of the earth arrogant wankers who were too scared to play footy so hide behind a refs outfit.
Same sort of turds who used to always send me off lol

One day we will have robot refs who won't fuck up or have bias
The problem with that theory is that the robot referees will be programed by people that the NRL trust, such as Sutton, Cummins, Cechin and Maxwell. Garbage in = garbage out.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm yet to see any conclusive proof that prevents match officials betting on the game.

NRL talk big but theres so many ways around it, and being able to control a game like that is a joke.
When Gallop was in charge I witnessed a referee place a bet on a game he was going to officiate the next day. I sent Gallop the information & got no reply. It could easily have been checked. The referee continued in his job for several more years after that. I do not have any faith in the NRL & match fixing including referees.

N

Natboy

When Gallop was in charge I witnessed a referee place a bet on a game he was going to officiate the next day. I sent Gallop the information & got no reply. It could easily have been checked. The referee continued in his job for several more years after that. I do not have any faith in the NRL & match fixing including referees.
What ref mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.