Ben Cummins and the bunker

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

A tap on the back, encouragement, from Rapana to Cummins. Because he knows, he should have had a 10 minute stint in the bin :rage::rage::rage:

Cummins the Fox NRL coverage inadvertently presenting the evidence in a chronology, of Cummins being a cheat.
I only heard the radio call, but watched the kayo mini game when I got home and I was scratching my head at Rapana getting away with barging JAC over after he kicked. How is that not a professional foul?! He illegally hit him affecting his chance of regathering and possibly scoring. Even from the kayo mini highlights, we clearly gotshafted on a few calls.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I only heard the radio call, but watched the kayo mini game when I got home and I was scratching my head at Rapana getting away with barging JAC over after he kicked. How is that not a professional foul?! He illegally hit him affecting his chance of regathering and possibly scoring. Even from the kayo mini highlights, we clearly gotshafted on a few calls.
The fix was on

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Nah, it is reality that we copped multiple bad calls tonight.
Every team cops bad calls mate.
Where do you draw the line and accept responsibility for how average we are?
Tonight we gave away repeat sets, had poor ball security, couldn’t attack with any heart and
even more insulting we had average former Bulldogs like Frawley and Elliott show us up. Frawley’s legit try under the posts was deadset U/8’s quality but brain dead muppets like @AlzzBulldog want to blame ‘ref corruption’. No - we’re crap and need to own it.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
And suddenly @AlzzBulldog when asked to explain something not remotely connected to ‘referee corruption’ is offline and gone to bed :tearsofjoy:.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tonight we gave away repeat sets, had poor ball security, couldn’t attack with any heart and
even more insulting we had average former Bulldogs like Frawley and Elliott show us up. Frawley’s legit try under the posts was deadset U/8’s quality but brain dead muppets like @AlzzBulldog want to blame ‘ref corruption’. No - we’re crap and need to own it.
Look, I don't think there's a conspiracy against us but we aren't good enough to absorb the bad 50/50 calls and because we're not a good team we rarely win the benefit of the doubt on the 50/50 calls. If 3 major decisions are judged differently in the first 10 minutes then it's a different game.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look, I don't think there's a conspiracy against us but we aren't good enough to absorb the bad 50/50 calls and because we're not a good team we rarely win the benefit of the doubt on the 50/50 calls. If 3 major decisions are judged differently in the first 10 minutes then it's a different game.
100% this.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You are a clown if you think its Blaming… so fuckn typical of people like you

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Look, I don't think there's a conspiracy against us but we aren't good enough to absorb the bad 50/50 calls and because we're not a good team we rarely win the benefit of the doubt on the 50/50 calls.
OK - but that’s on US and NOT on cheating refs or a corrupt NRL. When will our members and fans get real? Forget the original 37 years, I’ve supported our club in the last 6 years through the cap mess and even when appointing Baz (questionable) to assemble a decent squad. Our team now consists of premiership winners and rep players in JAC, Naden, Burton, Vaughan and TPJ. Bottom line: we should NOT be going as badly as we are and charges of ‘corruption’ are NOT to blame. #GetReal

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about the commentary saying we can’t challenge cos 10 seconds up cos Fox ran to the line

That some bs
Complete BS when Titans the other week forced plays to stop by giving away penalties in order to challenge. How much time goes on when they give away those penalties.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You are a clown if you think its Blaming… so fuckn typical of people like you
‘People like me’?? You don’t know the first thing about me you goose. Seriously Alzz, stop opening your mouth to change feet :tearsofjoy:.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
OK - but that’s on US and NOT on cheating refs or a corrupt NRL. When will our members and fans get real? Forget the original 37 years, I’ve supported our club in the last 6 years through the cap mess and even when appointing Baz (questionable) to assemble a decent squad. Our team now consists of premiership winners and rep players in JAC, Naden, Burton, Vaughan and TPJ. Bottom line: we should NOT be going as badly as we are and charges of ‘corruption’ are NOT to blame. #GetReal
No, not cheating but we aren't the only team that suffers from "bad luck."
There's a momentum to some of these decisions and if you aren't a quality outfit, then the momentum is hard to arrest.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
No, not cheating but we aren't the only team that suffers from "bad luck."
There's a momentum to some of these decisions and if you aren't a quality outfit, then the momentum is hard to arrest.
I don’t dispute that - but muppets like @AlzzBulldog who post garbage like ‘the fix was on’ are the real joke. They not only have ZERO evidence of ‘corruption’, but won’t own up to the FACT that 99% of our problems are internal. I’m over the blaming of external factors - we are a very average football team and until that changes we are not going to start winning, end of.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don’t dispute that - but muppets like @AlzzBulldog who post garbage like ‘the fix was on’ are the real joke. They not only have ZERO evidence of ‘corruption’, but won’t own up to the FACT that 99% of our problems are internal. I’m over the blaming of external factors - we are a very average football team and until that changes we are not going to start winning, end of.
There is a fix in every sport in the world

True Blue

old dog
Reaction score
Stop blaming the refs, Trent is why we don’t win games.
And so you blame the coach for all of the dropped balls, forward passes and stupid penalties.....It is time to start to apportion a lot of the blame on the players ..........