Ben barba can he come back

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alexander the Great

I'd take him back. As someone else said since he left we still haven't had a fucking fullback.

Maybe Rae Rae's "rock star fullback" was him all along. Had to go party like a rock star a bit harder before being up to requirements.
Nor a factor to pull a rabbit from their arse.
Every time he touched the ball i felt excited to see what he was going to do...

Last few years now i wait for kas to do that and he plays half if lucky 40 minutes.

Sad but the truth

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would u go back to ur partner after u had brought them to the best place they have ever been, for them to turn around and spit it in ur face ?

If so then lets sign ben barba.

The way he treated our club shows he struggles with what respect is.. also many more of his actions clearly state this.. he struggles with self respect so how can he respect anything else.

Its a massive no thanks from me.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I will be happy to have Barba back at the dogs... BUT First he must lick the rack off Kasiano's sweaty asshole.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Didnt barba leave us because Andrew Gee got in his ear and told him he'd be a superstar at the broncos? We also didn't want to renegotiate his contract did we?

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is sad to see him in this sort of situation. I think it is quite harsh to be tested so soon after the grand final but in saying that he definitely made the wrong decision and has to face the consequences.

In regards to his ban a lot of people are saying he should be out for 2 years but the NRL rules for illicit substances are a 12 week ban when caught outside of the playing season.

I do think he will be back in the game and still has a lot to offer. Personally, I wouldn't mind if he did come back, he has that x-factor but I doubt he will be back at belmore.
We have snorters in our squad too so he'd fit right in

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be happy to have Barba back at the dogs... BUT First he must lick the rack off Kasiano's sweaty asshole.
I'd love him back but issue is there's still bad blood

jasonsmith1994

Waterboy
Reaction score
I SAW A HEADLINE THAT SAID BENJI MARSHALL TO PLAY CENTRES FOR BRONCOS, SO I GUESS ANYTHING NOW IS POSSIBLE

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What he does outside the footy field is his business. If he can help deliver the trophy to Belmore then keep rackin' up. F#ck the altarboy image the trophy is all that matters.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All this means that any chance (slim as it may have been) we had at getting Holmes is now gone. Sharks now have the money to re-sign Holmes and bird to long term deals. Not sure where Barba ends up. Souths could be a good option

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The club probably knew about his drug habbit and were happy to release him.
They knew alright but had to win a comp before making an issue of it...very dodgy

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Big no from me.
Fuck him.
I don't care if he's a great fullback. I don't care if he's a dickhead. I don't care if he snorts blow like a motherfucker. I don't care if he's arrogant.
What I care about is the Bulldogs, and he shit on the club.
This club has lost its identity. We won't get it back by allowing players to fuck us up the ass then taking them back, when they have nowhere else to go.
**** lined up a deal with another club, then got 'homesick' and tanked, and faked injuries, till we let him go.
His smarmy smile on the footyshow when asked about it, was enough to put him on my all-time shit list.
Fuck off rat boy.

Reactions: DT

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has premiership winning talent which we are lacking. He can snort ants with Ozzie Osbourne for all I care. If he wants to come back, let him.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The club would never resign Barba.

When he is back in the NRL there will be plenty of interest from other clubs with more money in their cap to spend.

Reesy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Wasn't the 2 Rabbitohs player of there heads and ended up in hospital at the start of last year and weren't band from playing.
That was prescription medication as someone else mentioned.

Even if it wasn't the NRL has a “three-strike” recreational drug-testing policy. The first time player tests positive, the results are kept private. He has to do some counselling and a drug-awareness course. But it’s a private matter between player and the club and it doesn’t go public. The player is allowed to continue playing.

If the player tests positive again it’s a 12-week ban and it does become public. A third positive test means a two-year ban.

Barba already had one strike.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Barba is re-signing with the Sharks for 2017 for a greatly reduced contract once he finishes his rehab stint..

Status
Not open for further replies.