Ben Barba, 2010 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Realistically, Barba has been decent without being great.

Unfortunately considering we have been totally **** it has made Barba look like Greg Inglis

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Realistically, Barba has been decent without being great.

Unfortunately considering we have been totally **** it has made Barba look like Greg Inglis
But how is Barba supposed to be great when our team isn't even providing him with anything?

Barba would thrive in broken play, yet most of our forwards don't know what offloading even is.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
But how is Barba supposed to be great when our team isn't even providing him with anything?

Barba would thrive in broken play, yet most of our forwards don't know what offloading even is.
Taking the team to new heights would make him great.

Lead the team like a Terry Lamb would. You could put Terry Lamb in a team with no heart and it would start beating and the fight would be on.

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if barbas defence were half as good as his attack he'd be one of the top 10 players in the game.

Keep him in there for his attack but his going to need a lot of protection in defence. He has gotten better though in that area though

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
he held his own in defence yesterday also. i dont think his defence was ever that bad, its was his laziness that got him in trouble in defence and the fact he wasnt able to read the opps attack.

He def has improved 10 fold in this department.

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah his defence is 10 x better before it was non-existant. hes a lot stronger and more commited and will try to take down anyone however his technique still isnt as good as it can be but thatll change over time. He's got potential to be one of the best such a strike weapon

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ben Barba

I dont know about the rest of you's but i believe by the performance Barba did the last three weeks, scoring and setting up TRY's i believe if he stays like this for the next couple of weeks, he should get a new contract.. His defense has improved and he will only get better in attack and defense..

WHat do you guys think?

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Resign him before his Price Tag goes shooting up.

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hes off contract at the end of the year isnt he?

YOUNGY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Love this guys enthusiasm! hope he is going to be a part of the Bulldogs future.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
i lolled at the x-factor story

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Resign the X-Factor!

He's ours! All the other team can **** off!

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joey Johns: X-Factor! sounds like somthing from the WWE

well yea it was a tag team

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
As soon as he did the x-factor gesture i knew he meant he was the x-factor of the bench, the commentators are so clueless... Good to see him and Ennis having a good relationship, future captain and hopefully future fullback :grinning:

[DoGgIeS FaN]

jesusfreak.
Reaction score
we need to sign him asap before his the next benji marshall and all the clubs are after him

Status
Not open for further replies.