Opinion BELMORE SPORTS GROUND UPGRADE

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I totally agree mate it is a problem which has been lingering on forever.
Just can’t see any solution in the foreseeable future,it seems like Homebush could be it for some years yet.
We have a fantastic supporter base who still turn up in pretty descent numbers considering all circumstances.
Referring to last season's averages, despite everything , Bulldogs fans are keen to attend matches!

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Referring to last season's averages, despite everything , Bulldogs fans are keen to attend matches!
Those numbers will only increase as we get better this year and actually start winning more games.
Our opening game in two weeks should be a cracker hopefully plenty of us in Parramatta.

4Runner

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm suss on every new user now. May make a genuine post once and then disappear to be a future alias if required
Posting on the kennel is a tough gig :grinning:

Personally the repetition of certain issues is difficult to navigate and time consuming. I like to read through and get a feel before posting something. But most times everything has been said, more than once on multiple threads so at times its hard to contribute.

So with all due respect to MisterX, formally known as MisterTwitter (Is that u Gus) abit of looking around (I'm trying not to say research - if I had a dollar!!) may have changed the urge to create a thread. When it comes to politics we all know theres too many monkeys and not enough bananas.

Ironically Ive fallen into the trap, everything Ive said has been said before :( :grinning: