Belmore, next week v Tits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What’s the bet Fifita will somehow be fit to play against us. Always happens
Foran too
Who gives a shit. I want them to play and send them packing all the same.

Fark if we start being scared to face titans at full tilt we should all call it quits far out.

If we got a good 80 minutes we win. Doesn't matter who's in their team

Sent from my iPhone using The Kennel mobile app

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who gives a shit. I want them to play and send them packing all the same.

Fark if we start being scared to face titans at full tilt we should all call it quits far out.

If we got a good 80 minutes we win. Doesn't matter who's in their team

Ur right have them play, and be injured in first minute. Better result for us!!!!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahaha… fuck, there’s going to be a lot of arrests on that day!!!
Haha LET THEM COME! Whats the worse that will happen? Ban Belmore games? Awesome might win an extra game or two.

kamaryn

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yesterday's game genuinely got to me. I don't know if I can do next week... (Okay, I'm sure I'll be over it by the weekend but atm, don't even want to think about another game and just want to have a whinge. Thanks for obliging.)

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yesterday's game genuinely got to me. I don't know if I can do next week... (Okay, I'm sure I'll be over it by the weekend but atm, don't even want to think about another game and just want to have a whinge. Thanks for obliging.)
You’ve come to the right forum! Whinge away…

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If changes are going to be made, this is the game to do it. Ie, bring in Sexton for Hutch and Papali or Crichton for taaffe

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ur right have them play, and be injured in first minute. Better result for us!!!!
Farken oath. No more being whimp fans if the team is up for the fight this year they should be hoping to knock teams over with their best players on deck

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Failed how?
Barrett couldn’t coach
Exactly my point. Called the media to HQ to tell the world Barrett would be head coach for the next 20 years. May as well have been Jerry Seinfeld up there it was pure comedy to spin such outrageous fiction and expect anyone in their right mind to swallow such complete gibberish.

He ain't a good liar is he?

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Exactly my point. Called the media to HQ to tell the world Barrett would be head coach for the next 20 years. May as well have been Jerry Seinfeld up there it was pure comedy to spin such outrageous fiction and expect anyone in their right mind to swallow such complete gibberish.

He ain't a good liar is he?

Bro who’s lying? Barrett put his hand up to coach, there wasn’t any other option at the time he failed and quit.
Gus said he will back him , Barrett couldn’t handle it and quit.
Unless you and Gus are best mates and he told you, shhhhhhh I’m sacking Barrett and we are making it out that he quit, don’t tell anyone.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Titans been a hoodoo team for us last few years and the belmore curse plus inept referees I’m not so confident

Status
Not open for further replies.