Belmore is going off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I haven't been on here for a weeks due to work but Im surprised there isn't a thread on the People celebrating in Belmore.

I went past yesterday a couple times. Cars with flags, horns beeping, drums, girls dancing, all just having a great time.

Bulldog fans in Belmore enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I went for a drive down yesterday and the atmosphere is ridiculous.

A car full of souths supporters came past and ended up copping it lol

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Went through today at about 3pm. Would have been at least 50 people lined up to get into the teamstore. Was hoping to see more decorations, hopefully more will get put up as the game gets closer.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Driving home to beautiful Forster this afternoon along the highway, bulldog car flags proudly flying, got passed by another car....proudly flying bulldogs car flags. Yes we are everywhere.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I went for a drive down yesterday and the atmosphere is ridiculous.

A car full of souths supporters came past and ended up copping it lol
I saw the cops & the riot squad yesterday lol. Seriously cops were all so proud of our team & were just having a bit fun.

My dragons mate lives right next to the Belmore stadium & he was saying there was 2 helicopters around with spotlights. I would so laugh if our fans hired a helicopter with the drums banging away!

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah cops were loving it. Having a laugh on the streets with that old bloke covered head to toe in blue and white. (he wears the blue and white tophat with tubes all around it)

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Driving home to beautiful Forster this afternoon along the highway, bulldog car flags proudly flying, got passed by another car....proudly flying bulldogs car flags. Yes we are everywhere.
Forster I love that part of the world my parents have retired there, I'm on central coast near The Entrance seen plenty of dogs fans driving with flags hanging out windows, I make sure when leave house have at least one item of dogs clothing on

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Thornleigh was going off too.

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Will find an excuse to go this week definately belmore allways goes off

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ozmans clip in 2012.

[video=youtube;_Q4Zr5hJZrw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q4Zr5hJZrw[/video]

Is Ozman the guy in the spray painted car?

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only footage i know is the footage my cousin of a channel 9 recording of the news. They had an interview with him because he had an old corolla painted similar to the car in that vid.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Forster I love that part of the world my parents have retired there, I'm on central coast near The Entrance seen plenty of dogs fans driving with flags hanging out windows, I make sure when leave house have at least one item of dogs clothing on
Yes it certainly a beautiful spot and like you I love to wear my team colours. The kids call me Mrs Bulldog!

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Belmore vibe is awesome. Might go down for an Awafy chicken for dinner tomoz night as an excuse to get amongst it.

Might see if I can borrow a mates Bulldog to go take it for a stroll.

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone got any footage from 2004?
[video=youtube;rtJHpLm3c58]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtJHpLm3c58[/video]

[video=youtube;NltO0eNeHug]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NltO0eNeHug[/video]

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
[video=youtube;rtJHpLm3c58]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtJHpLm3c58[/video]

[video=youtube;NltO0eNeHug]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NltO0eNeHug[/video]
Awesome!!!

Love the ute to start it off. Working mans poetry.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would love to see our team leave from Belmore in a bus before the game so we can wish them the best of luck & to see how much it means to us. Much like origin tbh.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Would love to see our team leave from Belmore in a bus before the game so we can wish them the best of luck & to see how much it means to us. Much like origin tbh.
I remember driving along southern cross drive before the 2006 game against broncos and saw the team bus surrounded by a convoy of about 50 cars with flags etc. It looked awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.