Bel-more or less.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mongrel defence and Entertainers attack. Goulds influence on our team will be enormous. He is our most important signing in decades.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A combination attack game plan from Alan Jones & defence from Warren Ryan, I love it cheers Twin, if I may be so bold to call you by your first name.
I doubt many will agree, but I cant help but feel that Baz persisted with the style of coaching that he did this year, so as to better prepare the squad for what is expected of them this year. He could have completely dumbed it down, ut I think he stuck to his guns so that when all of our reinforcements came the team would hopefully be at their level.
I could be wrong, and this may well be a flawed theory, but thats kind of how it felt to me.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I doubt many will agree, but I cant help but feel that Baz persisted with the style of coaching that he did this year, so as to better prepare the squad for what is expected of them this year. He could have completely dumbed it down, ut I think he stuck to his guns so that when all of our reinforcements came the team would hopefully be at their level.
I could be wrong, and this may well be a flawed theory, but thats kind of how it felt to me.
I tend to agree. He persisted with his style.

tnt

Waterboy
Reaction score
We still have one of the worst spines in the NRL