Beau ryan affair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
WOW! cant believe what i just read.

if this is not a bollywood love story movie script then you are a fcken true champion mate and Mr 100% not 95%.

Salute!
LOL! Thanks for that..:-)

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I really need to associate myself with better people, just when I thought I could box up all males up into the same category ,you share your experience!

but you never know what the future holds , true love finds a way!
You do associate with good people..the people here in the Kennel..you only have to duck into the 'RU OK' thread to see what generous and caring people the majority of the members of this forum are.. Ask Assassin..

People on here who's only connection initially, is being fans of the Doggies.. And from this we see people raising money for people they only know through a fan forum..how goods that! That's a great class of people right there..giving what they can..not because they get praise out of it..not because they're obliged too..but simply because they care about another human being having a tough time..

Pom_81 wrote that my post was inspiring..well to me, honestly, the wave of generosity and genuine concern in here for a guy down on his luck is what is truly inspiring.. :-)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A true legend amongst us ,i love your morals and integrity its what you should rule your life with what a champion you are.
Thanks for that.. I'm sure heaps of people would've done the same thing!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
how are you doing these days anyway Mr 100%?

i mean interms of your recovery from the injury.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
how are you doing these days anyway Mr 100%?

i mean interms of your recovery from the injury.
Well I've got pretty much all I'm gunna get..

I went from not being able to breathe by myself to breathing really well..I can feel all my body..some parts when you touch me it feels like I've got a towel wrapped around me..my arms initially didn't move at all but they move a bit..and my fingers can move but not enough to grab or hold things.. The thing that pees me off though are spasms..sheesh they can be very powerful..if I didn't have medication to suppress them I could move way more but I wouldn't be able to control it..id be a danger..but I could rent myself out as a washing machine..throw me in a bath with some dirty clothes and water..they'd bee clean in no time!!!!

My main priority now is to maintain condition.. That includes what muscles I have that work, flexibility,my bone density, and importantly keep my kidneys in top form.. Oh and keep my mind active and healthy.. Sometimes that's the biggest challenge :-)

ps thanks for asking!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well I've got pretty much all I'm gunna get..

I went from not being able to breathe by myself to breathing really well..I can feel all my body..some parts when you touch me it feels like I've got a towel wrapped around me..my arms initially didn't move at all but they move a bit..and my fingers can move but not enough to grab or hold things.. The thing that pees me off though are spasms..sheesh they can be very powerful..if I didn't have medication to suppress them I could move way more but I wouldn't be able to control it..id be a danger..but I could rent myself out as a washing machine..throw me in a bath with some dirty clothes and water..they'd bee clean in no time!!!!

My main priority now is to maintain condition.. That includes what muscles I have that work, flexibility,my bone density, and importantly keep my kidneys in top form.. Oh and keep my mind active and healthy.. Sometimes that's the biggest challenge :-)

ps thanks for asking!

reading/ listening to legends like you make me feel so insignificant.

simply unbelievable and praying for your 100% recovery even though you think thats all you gonna get.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
reading/ listening to legends like you make me feel so insignificant.

simply unbelievable and praying for your 100% recovery even though you think thats all you gonna get.
Thanks.. A cure is on its way.. and people in wheelchairs will break free from their shackles.. It will be a great day! :-)

doggedforlife

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
inspiring .. mr 95% well done and I think you have already broken those shackles

God Bless

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I really need to associate myself with better people, just when I thought I could box up all males up into the same category ,you share your experience!

but you never know what the future holds , true love finds a way!
What box do I come in haha? (So dirty but serious question lol)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hey I loved you first Mr 100%, everyone is catching up with me now lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You do associate with good people..the people here in the Kennel..you only have to duck into the 'RU OK' thread to see what generous and caring people the majority of the members of this forum are.. Ask Assassin..

People on here who's only connection initially, is being fans of the Doggies.. And from this we see people raising money for people they only know through a fan forum..how goods that! That's a great class of people right there..giving what they can..not because they get praise out of it..not because their obliged too..but simply because they care about another human being having a tough time..

Pom_81 wrote that my post was inspiring..well to me, honestly, the wave of generosity and genuine concern in here for a guy down on his luck is what is truly inspiring.. :-)
I never realised how many good people are in this world, I used to think everyone was only looking out for themselves. I was proved wrong.

The Kennel and the Bulldogs are my second family.

doggies15

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No homo but Beau Ryan is a pretty good looking guy and you can see on his Beau knows segments he gets the pussy thrown at him pretty hard.

When the temptation is always there, eventually it will happen. It's how is men are genetically programmed.
he gets pussy cause his on tv and his famous, he could be butt ugly and still lol

Status
Not open for further replies.