Be honest

Are you excited to see SBW back in the game?

• Yes

Votes: 23 41.1%
  • No

Votes: 29 51.8%
  • I'll pretend I don't care, like ozman pretends he doesn't still love Liverpool FC

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he's as damaging as he was it'll be great for the game, guys a freak of an athlete.

I think every real Canterbury fan still holds a grudge and will never forgive him for the position he left the club in, but I also think every real rugby league fan is salivating at the prospect of one of the most exciting players to have every played the game coming back.

At the end if the day what's done is done, people make mistakes in every walk of life and cashed up youngsters with bad role models are no exception. If his coming back elevates the game to a new level and assists with our marketability as a code then more power to both SBW and the people responsible for bringing him back to rugby league.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
Sad to say, but yes. I'm a fan of this sport and I enjoy watching great players doing their thing. But for Sonny, his greatest asset can no longer be used. No more shoulder charges.

BudgyBulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I am excited that he will be playing against a Bulldogs team that has players such as Trex, Frank, Kasiano and a little grub called Reynolds.

These players love to fire up their fans and i'm sure they will be giving it to him in round 6!

So yes I am excited to see him back in the NRL.

Alex Hunter

Dog4Life
Reaction score
Interested...yes, excited...no. Curious to see if he can still play to the same level but if he broke his leg in round one I couldn't give a ****...

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I will be excited to see him shoulder charge T-Rex and get smashed

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
If he's as damaging as he was it'll be great for the game, guys a freak of an athlete.

I think every real Canterbury fan still holds a grudge and will never forgive him for the position he left the club in, but I also think every real rugby league fan is salivating at the prospect of one of the most exciting players to have every played the game coming back.

At the end if the day what's done is done, people make mistakes in every walk of life and cashed up youngsters with bad role models are no exception. If his coming back elevates the game to a new level and assists with our marketability as a code then more power to both SBW and the people responsible for bringing him back to rugby league.
very true but at the same time for me i honestly dont give a sh1t about this whole circus...the way things are going the guy will be lucky to play 10 games this season....if anything i'm still not sure if he should have been allowed to come back considering the way he left

B

bulldogs_fan_69

never enjoyed watching roosters' games but i will probably watch a lot of their games this year just to see him play. the guy is a beast

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Annoys me to see him back in the game.
Will not attend any game he is involved in. Probably wont watch the game he plays against the Dogs. Might download & watch if we win though.
Absolutely despise the ****!

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow, nice one mods, changing the poll visibility.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I'd be more excited to receive a summons for jury duty.

Won't be watching on Thursday. Bring on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.