News BAZ SPOTTED IN SEA EAGLES SHEDS

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As the most recent Sea Feebles coach to have not ripped a door of its hinges, he deserves a beer

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
a story that fizzled halfway.
started talking about manly club laying sir Walter buffalo or something like that. Or was it carpet.?

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If TBaz addressed our players, told them they can't have any beers coz they lost, and then walked to the next dressing room to enjoy some coldies with the winners, then I'm all ok about it.

It's about teaching our players about enjoying the spoils after a win.

Over to them.

Cartel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Did they share a beer or a beetroot juice?

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t think this a big deal at all. Players and coaches over the years switch clubs. I think it shows he didn’t leave Manly with only enemies. Baz is fine. If it was an issue, we aren’t his concern - it would be Gus.

Birddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Those making negative comments about this, let me put this to you;

You work as a Manager at a company and make close friends; for whatever reason, it doesn't work out at that company. Go work at a competitor, and your main job is to beat the other company. But you still have friends at the other company. Does it stop you from competing hard? No, because this is your professional persona and you being successful is very important to you. Does it prevent you from being friends with people in the other company? No; however, if they did something to cross the line, that may change.

Just because you no longer work for Company A, do your friends there suddenly become non-friends/enemies? Of course not, unless you are a sociopath.

For whatever reason, we have a problem seeing this in football because to us, it's not professional; it's personal.
I get ya and who gives a shit if he did or didn't.

But on your point
How many of those managers / professionals would be in the competitors companies toilet cubicle with the entire male staff of the competition after they just fkd you over and and won the latest project from you ?

oldman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Personally I don’t see the issue. At the end of the day it’s sport, not war. Many friendships are made in sport and at the end of 80 minutes true friendships are rekindled over a beer.

GAFL

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hope the media/kennel will be ok with him shaking the panthers players hands/saying hi to them before and after the game next week.

Or will that be the straw that breaks the camels back and he gets sacked :tongueclosed:

T-Rocket

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So who’d he sweet talk into signing for us? We all know nobody resists Baz’ eyes