Barrett

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Needs to rip a fucking door off the wall and smash it over the head of Elliott.

So many passengers/non-first graders in this team, this is a new low, even for us.

The lack of game management in this team is absolutely dreadful, how in the world did we just lose that game...

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yup does and wasn’t happy, a lot of this is out of his control. He can coach a style and tell them what he wants done, and they did , but can’t coach to not be thick as a brick and make silly mistakes.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We have to stick with him and he should dig he's heels in with his game plan whatever it may be. It really sucks we lose all the time and from dumb shit at that.
The dumb shits on the field have to learn.

I'm certain the addition of a few herbs and spices will complement his recipe.

It's easy to get the shits and make him the scapegoat, but we must persist.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don't mind people blaming Barrett for specific things (e.g. Atoni's minutes), but you can't blame him for the lack of ability and brainless decisions, penalties, errors, etc that the players are making. The fact is we have the worst roster in the NRL (and we're missing 6-7 players in our best 17).

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Frustrating for sure but if you told me it would be 20-18 at full time with that line up I would have said more like 40-18
yeh mate the way we lost absolutely terrible no excuse it was rubbish...pre game with a rough looking undermanned team the score was closer than i expected too.

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 bombed tries - waddell should have offloaded and katoa should have passed inside to Avo on his break.

Unforgivable really, that was there to be won and we choked. I'd blame the halves for lack of game management and panicking, but I mean, they've played a handful of NRL between them?

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Needs to rip a fucking door off the wall and smash it over the head of Elliott.

So many passengers/non-first graders in this team, this is a new low, even for us.

The lack of game management in this team is absolutely dreadful, how in the world did we just lose that game...
If Elliot was unable to continue after Wightons cannonball we would be celebrating a victory. What is the point of Adam Elliot?

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im angry as he'll too bro but IMO we are so low on confidence that makes it difficult to see the win. Agree with Elliot, give him to Melbourne now for the cheese

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yup does and wasn’t happy, a lot of this is out of his control. He can coach a style and tell them what he wants done, and they did , but can’t coach to not be thick as a brick and make silly mistakes.
Exactly, well said. Big improvement today but no accounting for inexperience and a few idiotic plays in final 10-15 mins

DogDays

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't mind people blaming Barrett for specific things (e.g. Atoni's minutes), but you can't blame him for the lack of ability and brainless decisions, penalties, errors, etc that the players are making. The fact is we have the worst roster in the NRL (and we're missing 6-7 players in our best 17).
Our defence against 12 men? (Against 11 for a bit!)

We let two in...

Serious issues.

When we lost to a mediocre Knights team in round 1, did we have the worst roster in the NRL?

When lost 28-0 to Broncos, did we have the worst roster?

Barrett must own much of this.

Players have regressed big time, let call a spade a spade.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm convinced that the Elliot saga prior to season kick off had some impact on the playing group. They can write that it didn't but it had to.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Our defence against 12 men? (Against 11 for a bit!)

We let two in...

Serious issues.

When we lost to a mediocre Knights team in round 1, did we have the worst roster in the NRL?

When lost 28-0 to Broncos, did we have the worst roster?

Barrett must own much of this.

Players have regressed big time, let call a spade a spade.
You're not wrong mate

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can blame him for the team not being motivated, not being able to play as a team & as a consequence they don't trust each other. Now that round 11 is upon us, it is important that he makes some changes & drop some big names. Players that HAVE to be dropped next week would include Hopoate, T.Katoa, S.Katoa, Elliott & Waddell. Napa can come back for Mounties too. They need a wake up call. I think he realises they aren't good enough & has taken it easy on them. I think some need some tough love & a good kick in the pants!