Barrett

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is he going to sign anybody that's not his mate,known to know a lot of people but come on he'll fail signing mates

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Like I said in another thread - very similar to what Hasler did - brought across his own staff (which makes sense I know) and we all thought we’d get a few decent Manly players but ended up with Trex.

Let’s hope it pans out better with Barrett...

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Personally think the mods should introduce mandatory drug tests for all posters wishing to start a new thread.
What are the rules?
A and B sample fail and a 4 year ban?
Hopefully the results don’t take 6 months eg: Xerri.
Painful off-season if so...
Pretty clear a wide range of tests need to be run. I’m not seeing a lot of threads that could be considered ‘performance enhancing’ :-).

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Is he going to sign anybody that's not his mate,known to know a lot of people but come on he'll fail signing mates
You are kidding yourself Davey... but I guess so am I for replying.... you started a thread last week telling everyone there will be 3 panthers in blue and white next year but waiting to announce after the finals... dead set you must go get 2 cases every Sunday and absolutely right yourself off..

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What are the rules?
A and B sample fail and a 4 year ban?
Hopefully the results don’t take 6 months eg: Xerri.
Painful off-season if so...
Pretty clear a wide range of tests need to be run. I’m not seeing a lot of threads that could be considered ‘performance enhancing’ :-).
Haha well. I could save myself some money with the drug tests if the forum pays for them.