Opinion Barrett: We just need to trust the process Poll

Will Canterbury Fans have enough patience for the turn around?

• Total voters

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Barrett can’t stop the pathetic mistakes our boys have been making.
Dropped balls, shit passes, high tackles, off side players, miss reads in defence, missed tackles.
Part of these are mistakes is the gelling of a new team. Part are rookies with nerves and fuck all experience and the last part is there are some shit c.... still in the side that have to go.
It will get there, maybe only a little bit this year, hopefully a lot more next year and hopefully challenging for top 4 the year after.

Im hoping to see some steady improvement this year only. Not the shit that was dished up last week. I don’t think I have ever seen the dogs so clueless and frustrating as I did last week.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone judging him on 3 games is kidding themselves.
I don't think you can pass judgment about the whole Barrett appointment on just 3 games. But there was several months of communal love and much praise for the changes and new direction in the off season, which after 3 games looks completely different to what was expected.

That said, I found it a bit alarming the player blame as entirely the reason from Barrett as to our results. I remember Siebold doing something similar that ended very badly..

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don’t know how to answer this. Some fans have absolutely no patience but also can’t do much about it. Personally I’ll judge him after a couple more months but it does show a new coach and a couple of new players isn’t a magic fix
The losses aren’t a worrt, but the lack of go forward, horrible defense, horrible attack and looking exhausted after 30mins is what’s the worry.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think you can pass judgment about the whole Barrett appointment on just 3 games. But there was several months of communal love and much praise for the changes and new direction in the off season, which after 3 games looks completely different to what was expected.

That said, I found it a bit alarming the player blame as entirely the reason from Barrett as to our results. I remember Siebold doing something similar that ended very badly..
Seibold was right tho lol

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What f**king process? I haven't seen anything that even slightly resembles a process (unless the process is simply losing) in attack in the 1st 3 rounds.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seibold was right tho lol
To a point he was especially after he lost the shed and the players stopped trying. But he was totally useless as a coach and had a season and a half of fucking things up.

Last edited: