Barrett wants Matt Burton and Dylan Walker

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He re-signed with Manly, he and his family left Fairfield and relocated to the Northern Beaches

Moses Suli has knocked back a $2 million deal from St George Illawarra to recommit to Manly for half that amount.

The Herald can reveal the Suli has re-signed with Manly for an additional two seasons for $1.1 million, knocking back a $2 million, three-year contract with the Dragons. It is a further blow for the joint-venture outfit as fans call for the head of embattled coach Paul McGregor.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/dr...hink-2m-three-year-offer-20200602-p54ynu.html
Still a lot on money for a centre @ $550 a season!

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i wouldnt believe anything written about who barrett wants until he is officially announced at the club... if this is the case, i would believe that majority of our recruitment will be done if the off season, especially relating to our spine.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
We don't need walker if we have contric. I want to see us bring the kids in the system. If averillo Tass schoup progress is blocked than no thanks. I'll like barrett as a coach buy griffin would have been the better choice for developing the right culture here
We have the right discipline. We need someone who can open up the attack. That's not Griffin. Griffin would butt heads with the board. I couldn't see him lasting long.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Something tells me Burton is the next Thurston and if we can grab him then hopefully it can somewhat mend that old wound.
Burton and Thurston both wear head gears and that is where the similarities end

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need to play Averillo in halves to see what he’s got, a lot of talent imo. He’ll only get better too, signing more average halves like walker and we’ll lose this kid.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Burton and Thurston both wear head gears and that is where the similarities end
We shall see my friend.. time will tell.

Watch how the kid carries himself around the field directing the team around whilst we wait.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
We have the right discipline. We need someone who can open up the attack. That's not Griffin. Griffin would butt heads with the board. I couldn't see him lasting long.
Agree that why is think the board went safer option for them but not necessarily the foundation building that is required long term. My 2 option's were griff n baz but I'm not likely the thought of buying to many players when we have kids who I prefer get a run. I don't want to see another harper

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I swear to god I was in deep thought to myself the other day thinking the exact same thing.
I remember watching Keary thinking he was the next Cronk.. a year later Politis got Cronk to the roosters to mentor him..

Considering these kids grew up watching these guys play surely they would be somewhat moulding there natural games around them and when I see Burton ushering his team mates around you can see similarities.