BARRETT & Here is why

Mike Z

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Don't forget DWZ, JOSH JACKSON, HETHRINGTON, MARSHALL KING OUT From usually starting team.

Plus we had 2 HIA not return to the game

This was won on heart. It has taken several weeks but that shows we are work in progress.

It is not because of Barrett we have been losing otherwise we would not have defended like that and hung in to win.

Keep in mind we have no players that will make any other first grade team on paper.

So it proves more that Barrett can coach a park footy team to beat an NRL SIDE who just sacked there coach for really no reason and had there super star 5/8 return today.

Also Flanagan was very bad. So just imagine until he matures a little controls a game.

Next year is the year of the dogs

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well one thing is for sure, he got these blokes across the line tonight.
Its a beginning and now that our 1st win is in the bag, the pressure is off a touch and confidence gained.
All we can ask for is improvement and they have improved especially in regards to defense.
Defensively, you could see them out their just sticking to their guns and not losing their cool.
They were gassed at the end but they held in there for 80 minutes. Thats a massive improvement.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I saw progress tonight. Lots of it.

We were down to 15.

Ref gave sharks innumerable back to back 6 again and b.s. penalties (the flanno one???)

We just need to reduce the brain farts, calm the nerves. We were dominating when we were playing calm and just running it.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm all for threads like this as long as the turn on a dime m'fers who wanted him sacked last week and the week before don't post gushing "awww Baz im sorry i :hearteyes: you forgive me"

for the record I haven't gone near such a silly fucken idea, go baz!! and fuck the knockers you handsome man LOL

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
To be fair sharks bombed four tries ... glad the dogs got up though

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
That shi* was gutsy,
But let’s not kid ourselves, a more polished team would have put between 34 and 36 on us. Cronulla bombed so much easy chances.

we need to learn how to play the full 80 ya Ayri.
Mate you’re not even Lebanese so stop trolling and acting like you are or else you’re banned again for good ffs.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate you’re not even Lebanese so stop trolling and acting like you are or else you’re banned again for good ffs.
I didn’t mention Lebanon there?
Nor was that a trolling comment.
Hipaloti or whatever his name butchered 4 himself and there was a forward pass to ramien as he went to score. A few dropped balls too.