Barrett Excuse Conference Rd 22

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Katoa needs to try bulk up move to lock. He has very poor service for a dummy half. He’s had enough time hopefully suspended for the shoulder charge that cost us as the warrior player dropped the ball before contact so cost us a try

hulk hogan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We are shot and a terrible football team
Always looking for excuses the dumbest team in the history of the NRL and gotten worse with barret
Pay would have never let out out team defend like this but barret has attracted players so really need lag to come on as assistant otherwise barret will struggle
He is picking dead beats
Cocknballs is hopeless Meeney is a passenger averillo reserve grader Katoa park footballer at best if he signs in UK good Luck

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
JMK out and Katoa probably suspended interesting to see who plays 9. Also means JMK probably doesn’t play again this year if he leaves the bubble.
Good problems
Fuck Jenny and Catoa

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys just think of it this way…. No matter who play it’s the same shit over abd over again defence wise and attack… does that not point out coaching? Yes our cattle are rubbish but getting found out in defence no matter who plays in any number us concerning me a lot

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I've never seen such a dysfunctional team in my life. We are so painful to watch.

They all seem to have just clocked off for the year

The lack of intensity and commitment in defence is shocking. We seem to struggle in every tackle to bring them to ground but we always get dominated when we try to get out of our own end

Obviously Gus can see this as well and I hope he already has a new defensive coach and strength and conditioning coach lined up for next year

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Guys just think of it this way…. No matter who play it’s the same shit over abd over again defence wise and attack… does that not point out coaching? Yes our cattle are rubbish but getting found out in defence no matter who plays in any number us concerning me a lot
The woeful defence is the worry in terms of coaching,

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, and what are they doing during the week to fix things. Barrett needs to coach and at the moment (whilst they aren’t winning games) take some chances and try some new ideas. It’s currently not winning any games for us. We are not even getting close to winning.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Katoa needs to try bulk up move to lock. He has very poor service for a dummy half. He’s had enough time hopefully suspended for the shoulder charge that cost us as the warrior player dropped the ball before contact so cost us a try
He is deadset clueless,hopefully today was his last game for us

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
When you watch the first 15mins of todays gsme then take it off and watch Love Island UK and totally forget to put footy back on. You know thats how useless pathetic shitty a club we are. 3 weeks to go before we see rhe last of most of these useless *****

Ps Elliot is so fucking shit. He is a fucking embarrassment and to me he typifies how shit our club is.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It would be refreshing for Barrett to just say "as head coach iv got a number of things wrong this year, I've learnt from it and will make the improvement s necessary in the coaching of the squad from November". I hope Gould has a good question n answer session with the assistant coaches. Who is responsible for defensive drills etc
Na, Baz only makes excuses.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The refs didn't royally screw us as bad as it looked. Katoa ALONE was responsible for 3 penalties. How the fuck he doesn't see Katoa as the problem is quite literally beyond me.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would be refreshing for Barrett to just say "as head coach iv got a number of things wrong this year, I've learnt from it and will make the improvement s necessary in the coaching of the squad from November". I hope Gould has a good question n answer session with the assistant coaches. Who is responsible for defensive drills etc
Perfectly said, that would be the ideal scenario and logical. Otherwise we are in for more pain.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Remember when Barrett put the spin when we beat the Dragons "we'll build from this, we've got some key players coming back" LOL

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We are shot and a terrible football team
Always looking for excuses the dumbest team in the history of the NRL and gotten worse with barret
Pay would have never let out out team defend like this but barret has attracted players so really need lag to come on as assistant otherwise barret will struggle
He is picking dead beats
Cocknballs is hopeless Meeney is a passenger averillo reserve grader Katoa park footballer at best if he signs in UK good Luck
He doesnt have anyone better to pick. Apart from having bad depth to begin with, having no reserve grade for so long makes it even worse. A lot of players in the 30 who havent played much this year, if at all.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not saying he should be sacked but he, Barrett, needs to take responsibility for his work. Even with the squad, as poor as it is, he has failed this year. Gould needs to remind him that he also is responsible and accountable for what happens on the field. It would be encouraging if Gould n barret both stated what was going to change in the coaching n preparation of the team.