Barrett Excuse Conference Rd 22

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We suck but he is not wrong about the refs. We get screwed week in week out.
Most penalties conceded, most 6 against conceded and one of the worst top 30s in recent history.

No doubt we will have the least penalties received and fewest 6 agains too.

Can’t believe we didn’t see a slow mo of the Walsh try. Grounding was never the issue it was always the onside.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
JMK out and Katoa probably suspended interesting to see who plays 9. Also means JMK probably doesn’t play again this year if he leaves the bubble.
After our recent selections I am expecting:

Meaney to halfback
Waddell to centre
Allan to hooker
Okunbor to second row
Hoppa to 5/8
BBO dropped
Sione katoa to fullback

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bbo to hooker and Lewis to 6 with flano unfortunately getting his 4th crack at 7 lol

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
His such a fucking dumb ****

Now avo broke his hand could of been at fullback

Topine could of played instead of katoa

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
People keep spouting that Pay got more with less and I just laugh. I don't think this roster is any better than what Pay had to work with. In fact, I think it's worse. At least in the games Foz played he directly lead to wins (E.g. the Tigers game and a Titans game just off the top of my head). Tolman helped steady the ruck, Hopoate was still making an impact along with Jackson. Reimis Smith, Holland, Montoya, Morgan Harper was or are better than our current crop of Rookies. CHN lead the league in offloads and was destructive. RFM was healthy. Hell, we even had some points out of Rhyse Martin before he went off to super league.

Until Napa and Hopoate's contracts are off the books and the new blood comes in, Thommo/ Hetherington stop getting suspended (one can hope), RFM stops being a biscuit, the new recruits plug the holes - 2022 will definitely be an improvement over this season. Obviously, the only way is up from a Wooden Spoon season.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trent had better hope we win a few before this season is finished or there is going to be a LOT of pressure on him in the first 6 rounds next season. This is one of the worst if not the worst season in the clubs history. Yes we need a huge clean out but I will give kudos to Schoupp and BBO they both tried in what was a terrible performance. Compounding our shit plays and handling are the 6 agains and John Holmes shafted us in the penalty count once again. We're going that bad we're even getting loan players suspended.