Barrett Confirms Jackson Will Play Lock

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great, should of happened years ago.
Nah perfect timing for it... He would have been completely busted by now otherwise and for absolutely nothing. The time is ripe to start smashing his body as we enter a premiership window phase with handy replacements on stand by.

Blueyy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Jackson played one of his best games at lock in state of origin, was man of the match in a losing blues side.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Who’s he replacing or beating?
Jake turbo
Cam murray
Isiah yeo
Victor radley or
Nathan brown
If Jackson played for the roosters he’d be origin every year. Just cos Andrew John’s isn’t talking him up every week doesn’t mean shit. He’s a better defender then all of those pretenders fuck putting Nathan brown in the same sentence is a joke brother

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Jackson played for the roosters he’d be origin every year. Just cos Andrew John’s isn’t talking him up every week doesn’t mean shit. He’s a better defender then all of those pretenders fuck putting Nathan brown in the same sentence is a joke brother
They only picked Brown to start a fight
Jacko has more talent in his toenail then him combined

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
About time. JJ should never have been moved from lock. I was so sick of the dogs coaches selecting players out of their position. TBar is ticking the boxes so far and wish it all works out for him in results.

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
About time. JJ should never have been moved from lock. I was so sick of the dogs coaches selecting players out of their position. TBar is ticking the boxes so far and wish it all works out for him in results.
It has been a disappointing trend for Bulldogs coaches over recent years. Jackson has been impressive the few times he has played at lock in recent years.

It was also disappointing the Bulldogs stopped jersey number 18 - that is the perfect jersey number for Lewis, each and every week.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I just heard T Baz in an interview on Talkin Sport where he confirmed that JJ will play Lock. From what I could tell, it seems RFM & Waddell are the second row front runners with Stimpson, Elliott & Doorey all in the mix.

Re Burton, he said Panthers hold all the cards but he will keep a spot for him in hope.

Averillo is the 6 & is touch & go for round 1 with Wakeham his back up.

Also said JMK is in a moon boot and possibly out for round 1.

Nappa also racing the clock to be fit for round one.

All in all, a pretty positive & confident interview with heaps of praise for the groups efforts as a whole.
Finally
I just heard T Baz in an interview on Talkin Sport where he confirmed that JJ will play Lock. From what I could tell, it seems RFM & Waddell are the second row front runners with Stimpson, Elliott & Doorey all in the mix.

Re Burton, he said Panthers hold all the cards but he will keep a spot for him in hope.

Averillo is the 6 & is touch & go for round 1 with Wakeham his back up.

Also said JMK is in a moon boot and possibly out for round 1.

Nappa also racing the clock to be fit for round one.

All in all, a pretty positive & confident interview with heaps of praise for the groups efforts as a whole.
Finally, a real Coach

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
about time JJ played lock i’ve never understood him playing on an edge he’s a lock through and through

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Strongly disagree
The Jackson of 3-4 years ago 100%
nowadays he’s a shadow of his former self

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It very much looks like we've moved on from our past coaches, and THANK GOD FOR THAT.