Barba to appear on Matty Johns Monday Show: Rumours to be put to an end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
lara pitt ‏@Lara_Pitt_FOX 57m
“@FOXNRL: Confirmed Guests!
Tomorrow night on #Sterlo: @TCarney06 and @BenBarba03.” + a cameo from Frank Pritchard & Sam Kasiano

A positive regarding Ben is he may return earlier from his injury, the moon boot appears to have come off. speed recovery now!

Skipper Michael Ennis will appear on @FOXNRL #NRL360 tonight. Tune in from 730pm

edit: Will now be appearing on Matty Johns Monday show. Will be asking Ben the simple question if he has asked for a release or not, and what his intentions are. Des had rang up Matty and had asked him, to stop spreading crap around that Benny is going, as he has not asked for a release.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Jerker

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
lara pitt ‏@Lara_Pitt_FOX 57m
“@FOXNRL: Confirmed Guests!
Tomorrow night on #Sterlo: @TCarney06 and @BenBarba03.” + a cameo from Frank Pritchard & Sam Kasiano

A positive regarding Ben is he may return earlier from his injury, the moon boot appears to have come off. speed recovery now!

Skipper Michael Ennis will appear on @FOXNRL #NRL360 tonight. Tune in from 730pm
Ben was out at some of the local watering holes in Bathurst on Saturday just gone (without his moon boot on). He then watched the local football as he travelled to Bathurst with Trent Rose ( George's brother ). He seemed to be moving around well with and without the boot.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Ben was out at some of the local watering holes in Bathurst on Saturday just gone (without his moon boot on). He then watched the local football as he travelled to Bathurst with Trent Rose ( George's brother ). He seemed to be moving around well with and without the boot.
Isn't it a requirement that they wear it, for at least most of the day? Or obviously that may depend on how server the injury is? who knows..

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Looks like Des's hyperbaric chamber is paying dividends ... :thumb:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would love it if someone could give a brief summary of what they talk about. I really should get a pay tv subscription but i don't watch enough tv to justify it.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jess yates is alot prettier!!! Or better yet mel mcghlaughlin.

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
Why are all NRL based on the Bulldogs, Give us a Break!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the rodzilla will provide a summary

hopefully the cameo from kasiano and pritchard is to powerbomb him though the table if he announces the defection

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
and mel mclaghlin would have been mel rodriguez by now if only i could have acquired a billion dollars somehow

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mel Mclauchlin.. she's gotta be the closest thing to 10/10 that i know of.... Girls got it all! I could sit in bed n talk to her about sport for days! ;)

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
At a quick count, its seems 3 out of every 14 Kennelers want Laras Pitt ...

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At a quick count, its seems 3 out of every 14 Kennelers want Laras Pitt ...
I feel that this is an incorrect assertion. Many of us may have just nodded in agreeance rather than posting about it.

Stringer

CAR RAMROD
Reaction score
There is a preview or maybe the full thing maybe on the fox sports website of Kas and Frankys cameo. Its about their bromance, but it's funny and not as embarrassing than the raiders one earlier this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.