Barba spotted at the Gold Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I say enough is enough, if you're injured you do NOT travel to another state, you would think if he really wanted to stay with the blue and white then he would focus on getting back on the field!

I say just let him go now, it's already affected our season and I don't want one player who's mind and heart is not with the blue and white anymore ... let him go so we can focus on life without him and look at a new number 1 ...!

I wish him all the best, a massive fan of his but I don't want him playing for us if his heart is not in it anymore, good luck at the Broncos Benny and thanks for all the memories ... good and bad!

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/be...o-the-gold-coast/story-fndujljl-1226695126210

Last edited by a moderator:

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can't a bloke go watch his brother play a game of rugby league? I'm sure where you work doesn't question your motives when you go and visit family in a different suburb/state/country...

Calm down princess

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't a bloke go watch his brother play a game of rugby league? I'm sure where you work doesn't question your motives when you go and visit family in a different suburb/state/country...

Calm down princess
Dude with all that is going on around Barba do you honestly think he will be there just to watch his brother play, seriously who travels 1,000kms when you're injured ... you should think before you write back buddy!

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Down thumbing me won't change what I just said...

You are overreacting and need to calm the **** down...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ffs, these media mothfcukers will report anything these days.

What's next? Barba visited a public toilet, joining the eels?

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Down thumbing me won't change what I just said...

You are overreacting and need to calm the **** down...
Seems like you need to calm down, still thinking Barba won't leave ... wake up to yourself !!!

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Seems like you need to calm down, still thinking Barba won't leave ... wake up to yourself !!!
Whether he leaves or he doesn't leave, I couldn't care less... We've been there and done that before. Everyone and anyone is replaceable... As long as he is in the dogs jersey ill support him. What he does in his private life or where he wants to go, I could care less about. For the time being, he's a bulldog. Until that changes ill support him.

So wake up to your self you and every other moron stoning the kid.

Until anything happens, it's all speculation.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whether he leaves or he doesn't leave, I couldn't care less... We've been there and done that before. Everyone and anyone is replaceable... As long as he is in the dogs jersey ill support him. What he does in his private life or where he wants to go, I could care less about. For the time being, he's a bulldog. Until that changes ill support him.

So wake up to your self you and every other moron stoning the kid.

Until anything happens, it's all speculation.
True, I'll agree to that but remember I have the right to speak about it as well so if you don't like it don't read the thread SIMPLE !!!

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
True, I'll agree to that but remember I have the right to speak about it as well so if you don't like it don't read the thread SIMPLE !!!

Don't get your panties in a knot princess... You are expressing your views, I'm expressing mine... Mine just sound better because I'm not acting like a little girl... :grinning:

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't get your panties in a knot princess... You are expressing your views, I'm expressing mine... Mine just sound better because I'm not acting like a little girl... :grinning:
Like I said cinderella, if you don't like my thread bugger off and do your make up ...! No one wants you on here! GET A LIFE will ya !!!

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why is it that everything I say to you requires a down thumb? Am I hurting your feelings? I haven't down thumbed you once and you sound like a dumbass lol

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is it that everything I say to you requires a down thumb? Am I hurting your feelings? I haven't down thumbed you once and you sound like a dumbass lol
Still here hey, my you must be desperate, poor little boy with no mates to bother, ok fine spam my thread since you are lonely ... I won't hold it against you ... who am I to stop cinderella from speaking ...

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
May I ask, how old are you? Just curious because if you are indeed an adult... You sound quite uneducated. Lets call that an educated guess about your lack of education.. If you are indeed well educated, obviously somewhere down the line of said education, they failed you miserably...

You making a silly comment in regards to my social network shows how uneducated you are also... Again, call that an educated guess :grinning:
*waits for down thumb...*

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
LOOK .. it's the drama llama !!!

:llama::llama::llama::llama:

As long as he's watching and supporting the boys tomorrow night, that's all that counts.

Tis really starting to piss me off everyone reading into things with this situation.

RothmonyINC

Call me Roth
Reaction score
If you had the money, why not go visit your family that's in a different state? I know I would if I was injured and couldn't train.
It's better than staying at home doing nothing.
These rumors hasn't affected our season at all, since these rumors has surface we have been playing better IMO.
Also, why would you let go of a player with such a high profile and not have signed another player to replace him...stupid.

If he leave, he leaves. Nothing we can do about it but it's the bulldogs....we either make or attract star players. Simple

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
As long as he's watching and supporting the boys tomorrow night, that's all that counts.
Apparently he will be at the fox studios, I can't see why he can't support our boys then go to the shitty show, him supporting the boys will speak volumes.

fingerman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If you follow him on instagram, he took his kids to Dream world

Status
Not open for further replies.