Barba needs to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

riichiie

Waterboy
Reaction score
Look the title says it all, Ben needs to start. The only way to find out if his that "impact" player or able to take the field at the beginning of the game is if Moore gives him the chance.

PHELPSY

DEEEEEEBO
Reaction score
we can still have the impact of the bench, moore just needs to play him earlier like at the 20-30min mark!!!!!!!

D

dogs_4 lyf

came on and absolutely tore them a new one

if we had players with big game temperament we would of won the game on the back of this kid

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Problem is he is suspect in defense got ran over twice tonight he should have been injected as soon as dragons scored their first try to break their momentum

riichiie

Waterboy
Reaction score
Problem is he is suspect in defense got ran over twice tonight he should have been injected as soon as dragons scored their first try to break their momentum
Yes i agree. Moore needs to change his approach.

NuffSed

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The thing is in our last 3 matches we've dominated the 1st 20min but can't score without Barba on the field. Moore puts him on when were 12 behind and it's too late by then.

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Play Barba for 80 minutes every week and get him ready for next year because we're only going to finish ahead of Melbourne this year so we have everything to gain from Barba

Luatootz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I am a new member but have been trailing this site for 18 months and have seen the highs and lows of 2008 and 2009. I have decided to join and voice my opinion now because watching the boys run around this year, only 1 word springs to mind "frustration". Take last nights match, we had them under the pump and yes like most of you I hate the dragons yet we let them off the hook. Point A. how were we busting tackles and making inroads early? 2nd phase yes, then we revert back to the boring one out and turning the ball back in, why the General didnt pass early to Turner to score I do not know.

Specifically to answer the point on Barba. He needs to start nuff said, how can he be worse than Green? yea he may miss 1 or 2 tackles but he wins us games with his attack, you ask the opposition and i bet they all say keep him on the bench, the guy is a deadset superstar in the making ffs.

I am still annoyed with last nights result especially as Barba ran amok in his short time on the pitch

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
barba was tired after 15 minutes last night

if he starts, he wont be able to finish the game

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Start the Kid FFS. Stop putting him on when the game is a forgone conclusion. Nothing ****s me MOORE than this.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Start the Kid FFS. Stop putting him on when the game is a forgone conclusion. Nothing ****s me MOORE than this.
12 points down and 25 minutes to go is not a forgone conclusion

against parramatta he had 50 minutes to go and 12 points down

i think the game was up for grabs on both occasion

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
12 points down and 25 minutes to go is not a forgone conclusion

against parramatta he had 50 minutes to go and 12 points down

i think the game was up for grabs on both occasion
show me once this year, where we have won from this position.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
show me once this year, where we have won from this position.
ok so it is your testimony that it is game over with 50 minutes to go and 12 points down?

i thought barba was the all mighty saviour

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Enough is enough. Start him FFS! The season is almost gone for us as it is.
His defence may be suspect but its is better than blokes like Mullen and Soward who cant tackle for sh*t and they play 80 minutes.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
OK .... so he HAS the skill, and we dont care about his defence anymore ....

What about his 80 minute fitness ?
Everybody OK with that ?

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Mate, he can only get match fitness by playing longer minutes!!!
What we have at the moment is NOT working. Its Time

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I agree to a point, I in fact think he should have come on at 6-0 up, with all the possession & field position our way....he would have destroyed them as they were GOOOONE, but we had no one & no tactics to pick them open.

At 6-0 or 6-6 either way, that line of thinking is too radical & innovative for Kev.

Status
Not open for further replies.