Barba 2nd TRY

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddman

Serial madman!
Reaction score
I thought it had something to do with Josh Jackson colliding with Brent Tate after he passed the ball

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
they look at everything, to fast for the human eye, like everyone else i think Josh jackson is a super star in the making
looks like we wont need to shell out for new forwards for years to come, our next steve price

LSD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
On TV you could hear the ref say i want to check what Michael Ennis did, so yeah it was in back play if anything. I did enjoy watching it several times though, absolute Magic!!

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was an absolute joke. Mick Ennis packed in at LOCK.

Up until you see Jackson get the ball away to Barba, Ennis and Tamou are not within 10 metres of each other! This has confirmed my belief, much more than ever - that he gets penaltys based on reputation.

Seriously - We know the refs have cheat sheets. Ennis' must be 20 feet long ffs.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought with all the BS Jason Taylor has been going on about they were checking for any possible hint of obstruction

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I was at the game last night and after the 8th or so replay the crowd started booing, everyone could see that there was no issue with it.
Yeah everyone around me was yelling at that bull****, the worst was the bit where they watched the put down after he had casually walked up and placed it down.

You can hear it in the tv broadcast too!

Status
Not open for further replies.