Banners for New Kennel area

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Ok, we all know by now that the kennel is new and improved this season. We have more people signed up and hopefully alot more atmosphere at our games. This is a thread to see for those and those only who have signed up for the kennel will be bringing big flags or banners to our games. I know me and Jaybee have got the big kennel banner plus a couple of regular banners but we need more. So who will be there bringing things along???

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i'll bring my big flag to some games.. only because im lazy and its too heavy for me.. i'll let the subway mascot run laps with it again lol

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
Do you guys know anyone that has gotten flags made professionally? I'm curious how much they would cost. Something like a 3-4m square checkerboard pattern in cotton. I think there used to be one like that in the army (maybe still is).

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do you guys know anyone that has gotten flags made professionally? I'm curious how much they would cost. Something like a 3-4m square checkerboard pattern in cotton. I think there used to be one like that in the army (maybe still is).
you can just go to spotlight and get all the material, probably cost you about $20ish.. then just take it to one of the old asian lady alteration stores and get them to sew it for ya, probably set you back about $10

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
you can just go to spotlight and get all the material, probably cost you about $20ish.. then just take it to one of the old asian lady alteration stores and get them to sew it for ya, probably set you back about $10
What I was talking about would surely be more than $10 worth of sewing because there would be about 12 different swatches of fabric to make up a checkerboard but the "old asian lady" is a good tip ;) haha

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What I was talking about would surely be more than $10 worth of sewing because there would be about 12 different swatches of fabric to make up a checkerboard but the "old asian lady" is a good tip ;) haha
sewing up a big banner isnt anything too difficult, there will definitely be some ladies that will do it for under $20 if you supply the material.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I want to get the shirt made into a banner (Dogs choking roosters)

But for the title have

MADE NOT PAID instead

A

A_C

Where can we find the thread utai slam posted with that image for the shirt?

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I can bring my small flag to the game :o

But im looking into making a real banner.. probably a home made 1 tbh

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Yep, thats what i was thinking ozman, General's Army!!!

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to get the shirt made into a banner (Dogs choking roosters)

But for the title have

MADE NOT PAID instead

that would be awesome if it was ready for rd 4!!

A

A_C

No one touch the "general's army" one - i came up with that and it is the banner i may do up!!!

>:(

K

kennyy

I want to make a big banner with a certain kennelers head on it so she/he can see it when he/she watches the tv because they cant get to the game

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
No one touch the "general's army" one - i came up with that and it is the banner i may do up!!!

>:(
well hurry up and do it... im thinking of doing similar banners to that for a few players.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
A good one would be, a pic of Sonny in a superman suite with 'SBW' on his chest instead of the 'S'

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
OR

SBW

With the S in the superman shape

Status
Not open for further replies.