Bandwagon threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This place is synonomous with these kinds of threads. Now all these threads calling for Folkes' head ?

Where were they last week ?

Yes we did look a little flat but it didn't help that we dropped the ball a thousand times.

Why do people, after a loss, feel the need to freak out and start questioning everything ? Imagine if you lot were Roosters supporters LOL. Most of you would have necked yourself by now.

Take a deep breath. Its round 7. Comps aren't won in April. We are still travelling better then a few sides and there isn't any need to be playing the best footy at the moment.

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This place is synonomous with these kinds of threads. Now all these threads calling for Folkes' head ?

Where were they last week ?

Yes we did look a little flat but it didn't help that we dropped the ball a thousand times.

Why do people, after a loss, feel the need to freak out and start questioning everything ? Imagine if you lot were Roosters supporters LOL. Most of you would have necked yourself by now.

Take a deep breath. Its round 7. Comps aren't won in April. We are still travelling better then a few sides and there isn't any need to be playing the best footy at the moment.
thank you! haha

i say we sack the water boy! it was his fault!

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally someone responds....

Waterboy ? I thought it was the guy who made the plastic kicking tees ?

Premiers04

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
tbh with the amount of drop ball, I'm blaming the developers who designed the chamois on our jersey/shorts and the other scientific stuff. It certainly isnt working!

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to blame the guy who makes the flags the touchies hold.

Deadset they were too bright last night.

riomhach

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I cannot believe the amount of negitivity in this forum!!! I can't believe that nearly every player is being told to go!! It's only round 7 for F's sake! Yes we played like crap on friday and it was our worst performance ever but bloody hell, it's only round 7. There is still time to make changes and get back on track. I'm all for constructive criticism but OMG, I'm astounded by the negitive comments. I thought passionate bulldog fans stayed together till the bitter end and supported their team through all adversities, what's happen ed now? I'm sad to see it come to this.

Cheers

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Duz any1 lyk no if Sonny has a gf

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL @ Baza...

Good call mate.

Am I concerned ? No. Worried ? No. Disappointed ? A little.....

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was very disappointing, but some people carry on like the world has ended.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Im not blaming anyone or calling for anyones head just yet, however 2 points at the beginning of the year are just as important as 2 points at the end of the year. It has to turn around soon though or there will be a very real threat we will miss the top 8 altogether

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course they are but I'd rather win 6 games in a row before the finals as opposed to now :grinning:

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
LOL @ Baza...

Good call mate.

Am I concerned ? No. Worried ? No. Disappointed ? A little.....
Disappointed? A lot.

But that's about it. If we don't click in a months time, i will begin to get worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.