Ban ennis from blues for life

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
hey guys,

Im not sure if you ready the daily telecrap, but this guy Phil Rothfield has to be the worst reporter I have ever seen, his blog today is why Ennis should never be in the NSW team again!!

I thought it was great that Ennis threw a couple (specially to an ex-dog in Nate Myles), but you cant blame him for the loss when it was 2 Sharks players who hardly laid a hand on Slater when he scored.

I reckon every1 should get on the blog and tell Rothfield how much of a clown he really is...your thoughts on Ennis's match?

http://blogs.news.com.au/dailyteleg...nis_should_be_barred_from_the_blues_for_life/

bulldawg

bulldog
Reaction score
allready did and didnt get my comment posted - called him a dumb pink cheeked cu#t

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Top flight journalism. Pushing his personal agenda and passing it off as a news article.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
He needs to work on his fighting...... throw and hide doesn't cut it.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
its coz his a sharks supporter... i would rather read a blog from TSN....rothfield the biggest jibberer ever

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ennis had an extremely poor game, even withouth that punch he only made 9 metres.

As a blues fan he should be dropped next year no question IMO.

I dont agree with Buzz either... the loss wasnt entirely his fault... but all in all he has had a pretty poor SOO series.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Ennis had an extremely poor game, even withouth that punch he only made 9 metres.

As a blues fan he should be dropped next year no question IMO.
I guess its better for the dogs...as I couldnt care less about NSW winning Origin...would rather us win a premiership then 5 straight Origin wins tbh

S

Squiz Ninja

TBH this is the first time Rothfail has been RIGHT. F*ck Ennis off.

Couldn't stand a little niggle with 5mins to go while in front on the scoreboard? Dumb ****...

And he's the biggest f*cking niggler in the game!

Ennis f*ck off.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
TBH this is the first time Rothfail has been RIGHT. F*ck Ennis off.

Couldn't stand a little niggle with 5mins to go while in front on the scoreboard? Dumb ****...

And he's the biggest f*cking niggler in the game!

Ennis f*ck off.
u must be rothfields love child

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
1) I am of a different species.

2) I hate the tosser.

3) Most importantly, I do not wear blue & white glasses.
as a fellow kenneler...any posts which agree with Phil Rothfield bagging doggies players...should have an immediate ban...IMMEDIATE...put those blue n white goggles back on ya freakkkkk

Cobalt-60

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Phil Rothfield is an awesome journo. For me to poop on!

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Posted a comment.

The bloke is off his chops. And so is anybody else who blamed that loss on Michael Ennis.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
See this is what shts me about Origin. Ennis punches on and he's a grub. Yet when that fat fck Thighday runs in ON A CENTRE who is held, nothing is said.

And if Cameron Smith did the same thing we'd hear some BS propaganda about how he's sticking up for a mate, helping a mate etc.....

When QLD are winning, they can do whatever they like and it's justified. When NSW win, "Origin is dead" or some other BS.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Ennis is a pain in the ass apart from being a cat he doesn't read the play in attack well enough to bring the right people onto the ball at the right time.In SOO whenever Gidley replaced him at dummy half the Blues had more creativity and imo it's the same at the dogs.when he tries to fight it's just embarrassing

S

Squiz Ninja

Posted a comment.

The bloke is off his chops. And so is anybody else who blamed that loss on Michael Ennis.
NSW were in-front 18-13 with 5 mins to go, Ennis gives away a stupid penalty late in the tackle count, QLD find touch and score directly off that penalty and take the lead...

Pretty farkin easy to blame it on Ennis tbh!!

Couldn't hold his cool and resist a punch for 5 f*cking minutes...

BulldogsFAN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Phil did you even watch this game?

Beau Scott refused to pass to Gordon on 5 separate occassions, each which would have resulted in a Blues try. His selection is fanciful at best when Bellamy claims he is a ‘Defensive centre’. WHat is the point of a defensive centre when you can’t score points up the other end???

Steve of Sydney (Reply)
Thu 08 Jul 10 (12:19am)

Steve, I’m trying to think of a nice way of saying this - you know nothing about football.

this is pretty hilarious, for the fact that steve was very correct in his statement. Beau scott is probably his lovechild as he said he was "outstanding" in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.