Ban Daily Telegraph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Shoot the messenger. Right. Herein lies the problem. The Dogs players are mirroring the pathetic morality of so many of its fans.

Anybody who thinks what our Club did on Mad Monday please stop supporting the Bulldogs because your helping the media drag us into the gutter.
I don't support the Dogs & I don't think they did anything wrong.

FMD: If you are an ex player, you must have been fucking boring to go out & celebrate Mad Monday.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do us all a favour... go back to whichever fans forum you come from, because you sure aren't a Bulldogs supporter. We stick by our club and players.
Is the obvious troll imovades or glendoggies? See both names pop up in the replies

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I gonna stop for dump at Macdonalds tomorrow and enjoy using the sports section to wipe my ass!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Basically the only time I read the Tele is at the Dr surgery. Have not purchased one for over six years. I read it today whilst waiting to see the Dr and just shook my head at the stilted, biased reporting which led as the first page story, two pages in from that, an editorial and an opinion column...all championing the right of the paper to say what it likes. Quite a few new photos one of which had a caption relating to Holland, Jackson and Klemmer as " players who did no wrong" ...........

Shifty Sherwin

Waterboy
Reaction score
How many Ban Telegraph threads has there been in here over the years. Each of you will be clicking their links tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.