Bailey Biondi-Odo released, Reece Hoffman promoted to Top 30

the hound

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
thought he could of played 7 and karl at 13, or at very least made a very handy 14. don't get it

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Huh? Hoffman has been that good has he?

Didn't really see this coming and feel bad for BBO

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he was our rookie of the year two years ago and also looked pretty electric in a horrid side. barrett really put the brakes on a few young blokes. think biondi will kick on elsewhere, be interesting to see who picks him up next.
Yeah agree on Baz. But not really totally his fault. A lot of pressure put on him to get results and he had no time to develop young players and definitely could not be patient with him however I do agree with you.

Speaking of Baz, Parra's attacked looked good didnt it? Moses is cooked lol anyways

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get that, but why promote another undersized forward? Hoffman isn't even good enough in the first place.
Yeah it's a unbalanced. Our halves depth after starters... Reynolds, Nu Brown (training as a lock) and Oloapu who we will see in NSW cup tomorrow and I guarantee he will look like he's still 2 years away from first grade lol Rajeb is off the bench and I just do not see a path for Rajeb ever playing first grade for us.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah it's a unbalanced. Our halves depth after starters... Reynolds, Nu Brown (training as a lock) and Oloapu who we will see in NSW cup tomorrow and I guarantee he will look like he's still 2 years away from first grade lol Rajeb is off the bench and I just do not see a path for Rajeb ever playing first grade for us.
Rajab will be looking for an exit aswell now

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rajab will be looking for an exit aswell now
I think that was on the cards all pre-season. There's no doubt his manager reached out to Sharks and put feelers out hence Buzz' report earlier this season. Imagine he's just come back from World Cup and arguably his best season in his footy career and Gus not only signs this young kid Oloapu but he walks into the top 30. Not doubting Gus at all, he has the runs on the board, but unfortunately it's a shit go for some (ie. BBO and Rajeb).

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ZDC played better in the halves than BBO in cup to be honest. I reckon BBO is probably another Mbye

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately BBO was always going to struggle to make it maybe try to get a run with one of the qld sides