Bad Luck Mr Cee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anastabation

Reaction score
World number 3's, Great Britan suffered yet another loss to the Kangaroos last night, a convincing 12 point margin leaving the home side in last place in the tri nations. There were suggestions that the world champions would struggle without key personell but they triumphed once again, reemphasising the dominance they have had over Great Britan for more then 30 years. The win confirms NEW ZEALAND is the 2nd best side in the world, prooving the NRL ****s on the ESL.

Source: Mason Churchills brain.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
it was funny how the referee went to the video ref when Brent Tate scored

he was always 1 metre inside the touchline, but the ref wanted to look for a way to give it a no try

the fitzgibbon no-try was bullcrap as well

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
3rd best nation in the world isnt too bad MrC:p

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
lol@the ref trying to disallow legit tries. another awesome display of upper body strength from brent tate what a freak

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
they put up a good fight in the first 10-15 minutes...but the aussies were to good in defence and attack..better luck next year to the poms..

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
fitzy didnt have alot of control of the ball

It was a fair decision that it was ruled no try

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
he did have control of the ball. losing it after it had been grounded doesnt count as a knock on that decision was whack

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
It didnt really matter anyway they scored on the play afterwards

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
mr c is probably sooking somewhere after that shocking loss

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
There either going to be second or third

Last year they were second

They have just gone down a level this year

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Like I said 3rd out of 3 is not good. And its not that they are ALWAYS going to be 2nd/3rd, they should be aiming for nothing but first.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Stevie J said:
3rd out of 3 is never a good result :p
its not 3rd out of 3

more like 3rd out of 3.7

(france should be counted as 0.3

and all the island nations and south africa make up the other 0.4)

sonnyfaifan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ozman said:
mr c is probably sooking somewhere after that shocking loss
i think he is at work, he didn't even get to watch it live either

C

Cookie^Monstah

Mason Churchill said:
World number 3's, Great Britan suffered yet another loss to the Kangaroos last night, a convincing 12 point margin leaving the home side in last place in the tri nations. There were suggestions that the world champions would struggle without key personell but they triumphed once again, reemphasising the dominance they have had over Great Britan for more then 30 years. The win confirms NEW ZEALAND is the 2nd best side in the world, prooving the NRL ****s on the ESL.

Source: Mason Churchills brain.
Word. hehehe go aussie go! go Kiwi go!

D

Danish

Fitzy's no try was fair enough........... how bloody quickly did he grow his hair back?? Makes you wonder why the bloody hell he was shaving it. He looked 200 with it shaved.

I thought Carney's try was awesome. He absolutely smashed Kennedy. The first Barrett send off was nothing short of a joke, and Senior commited a far worse penalty later on (when tate went down the sideline) was penalised, but no sin bin.

The Ref really was disgusting. But the Poms yet again shat themselves when it came to the crunch

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
Oh come on guys lay off MrC....

Its not his fault GB are shyt :d. Hehe im kidding. GB didn't do too badly today. I think they put up a good fight but really clicked when it was too late. They think they are versing some second grade team and can make a miracle come back to win the game. Well they were versing Australia, world's number 1 rugby league team and miracles against Australia rarely, if ever, happen.

GB lacked that final touch. I mean they had some good go forward, and made some good runs, but unfortunately didn't have that edge to finish off some good opportunities that they had. They need a better half/five eight combo in my opinion. Barrett/Gower combo is very good and they need to be able to match that if not find a better combo to defeat Australia. Higham off the bench for GB was pretty good today, and so were the others. Carney showed how good he can really be today. Im glad the knights are going to have him for next year, and that he will be in the NRL for a few years to come..

I thought Fielden had a good game, and their number 1, I think Leonne Pryce (spelling?), also had a very good game at fullback, seeing how it was his first. He was good under the highball, and his defence wasn't bad either. And he did very well for a game which had so much pressure associated with it.

GB can take alot out of the game today, but will also continue to have the thought in their mind that they should get better 10x to defeat Australia like Australia defeats them. They need to strengthen their defence, and as I said earlier, they need a better half/five eight combination to better their attack.

Oh well, they will get better next year. Having said that however, so will Austtralia, and I think NZ will improve the most. This year they are missing Sonny Bill, Benji Marshall, Dene Haletau, Matt Utai and Leslie Vainikolo. So they can only get better as all of those players are great players. Yet, they will lose Stacey Jones permanently. They need to replace Jones and they will improve alotttt..

But at the end of the day....GO NEW ZEALAND. :D...

Status
Not open for further replies.