Baby Dogg iz bak ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Dogg

|xx| Mzlebsta |xx|
Reaction score
lol ok ok ok.. about the fringe... dw.. its not permanent.. this iz how the story goes.. sometimes.. im a bimbo!

i had a side fringe

and it was too long

instead of waiting till the next day to go hairdressers 2 get them 2 do it... i um.. attempted 2 do it myself... then it got 2 short.. 2 the point where i had 2 put it into a front fringe.. and it must stay like that till it grows long enough 2 put into a side one again

ahahaha

im still not used 2 it and its a ***** 2 control

as for the dresses..
1. its summer ( well almost )
2. i have a very umm skanky year grp (ye i think thats the best way to put it) lets just say for our yr 12 prank 15 girls ran through an all boys skool in there bra's and undies and another 40 or so went to watch. i wasnt there. dw :P

thanx for the compliments ppl :P

xxxx

go dah dogiiezz 08 :D

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
hahah

here... more pix ov me :S
Awww aren't you a PYT. Mashallah lebanese girls a so pretty, most of them anyway. Ok well those who are size 10-12 or less who aren't hairy lol. Ya'll come in all tones and looks.

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
Ay this is totally random. But like what's the r'ship between christian lebanese or syrian vs muslim? Do ya'll get along ok here or is there an underlying hatred or tension?

Like what if a christian leb was to marry a muslim one...is that a big deal or not really? I know some would convert from christianity, don't know any who'd convert out of islam, im guessing most wouldn't change their faith @ all but still wed... I mean, you can't exactly tell what lebanese or syrian is muslim or christian unless they have a pendant around their neck symbolising it...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Ay this is totally random. But like what's the r'ship between christian lebanese or syrian vs muslim? Do ya'll get along ok here or is there an underlying hatred or tension?

Like what if a christian leb was to marry a muslim one...is that a big deal or not really? I know some would convert from christianity, don't know any who'd convert out of islam, im guessing most wouldn't change their faith @ all but still wed... I mean, you can't exactly tell what lebanese or syrian is muslim or christian unless they have a pendant around their neck symbolising it...
wtf are you right in the head?

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

bahahahahahahahahahahab
*breaths*

you're cute. a leb muslim marrying a leb chritian?

haha. cute.

p.s- get your religious, un-related topic sheyt, outta this thread.

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
Just a q'n Quaid u freak

It's not unrelated kinda. Babydoggz looks leb and I noticed she is x-tian and the thought came across. So you're saying if a musi guy/girl comes across a x-tian of the opp sex, soon as they find out their of conflicting faith do they immed 4 get it or what? i wud, some things jst can't work. some others may fight the futile battle.

I want thoughts alright.

I can't tell the fkn difference mate all I wanna know is do they get along freely among the community and what's the story if 1 fell for another and wed...we only human after all.

Kurry, shut yo mouth gurrrrrl or I'll get my aunty to make you some beef vindaloo...key word: LOO :p

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Just a q'n Quaid u freak

It's not unrelated kinda. Babydoggz looks leb and I noticed she is x-tian and the thought came across. So you're saying if a musi guy/girl comes across a x-tian of the opp sex, soon as they find out their of conflicting faith do they immed 4 get it or what? i wud, some things jst can't work. some others may fight the futile battle.

I want thoughts alright.

I can't tell the fkn difference mate all I wanna know is do they get along freely among the community and what's the story if 1 fell for another and wed...we only human after all.

Kurry, shut yo mouth gurrrrrl or I'll get my aunty to make you some beef vindaloo...key word: LOO :p
you're the ****ing freak
you have to stop playing with your **** when you use the internet mate

½

friend of stevie j
Reaction score
hey stevie don't tell baby dogg to back off, there is enough me for both of you he he he

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I thought it was totally cute how she used a z in is for the thread title !!

Baby Dogg

|xx| Mzlebsta |xx|
Reaction score
hahha shh u two! no fighting :grinning:

hiii 1/2 :grinning:

did u miss me :P

hehehehe

Baby Dogg

|xx| Mzlebsta |xx|
Reaction score
oh btw.. bout that christian muslim ****.. go make a thread in the lounge or something.. and please make it make sense. i didnt understand 1/2 that ****

Status
Not open for further replies.