Votes: 78 76.5%

• Total voters

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Tough one.

But look on the bright side. Avo gets great experience and development. Turns into a SOO quality half or FB. He gets a premiership ring.

Then in 2 years comes back.

Win. Win.

Last edited:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don't think it'd come down to that (would Averillo even want to go to be a 14?) but if it was the only way you'd have to do it. I'd have Averillo and Burton in the halves next year for us tho (idk wtf we do with Flanagan).

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If it came down to letting Avo go to get Cheese, what do you say?
I think Cheese would be a huge plus for the teams morale and he gives 110% every game..
Avo just kinda floats..can go missing a lot and Burton is already there to slot straight into the 6..
There is no one really to slot into the 9..Deitz will benefit from the remainder of 21..
But I would definitely take Cheese over Avo..
But is it still a relevant question??

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think Cheese would be a huge plus for the teams morale and he gives 110% every game..
Avo just kinda floats..can go missing a lot and Burton is already there to slot straight into the 6..
There is no one really to slot into the 9..Deitz will benefit from the remainder of 21..
But I would definitely take Cheese over Avo..
But is it still a relevant question??
Smith multiple times more impactful to a team than Averillo is, I still love Averillo tho (our most promising player we've developed in our 17) and I don't want to lose him.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have some decent halves coming through the ranks so I'd let Avo go. We would need somebody else to partner Burton until the young guns are ready

Is this poll based on some news you're hearing or is this just a random poll?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Avo has been great, last few games getting better and better, Has a lot of potential .. if you could keep Avo and get cheese , then that’s the most obvious option.. cheese gets my vote if we can get him.!!