Opinion Averillo

under_Dogz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Averillo thrives at a powerhouse team, yeah he’s bit a hothead and a goer and seems soft spoken but your assessment of him is not fair at all. Definitely has the talent and speed to be a rep player, the shambles our club has been in is the real issue we have. Not averillo

and what’s you being a veteran boxer have to do with calling someone out aboutto their face, mind you about their profession. Seems like bullying to me. You as a “boxer”should most certainly be educated in where our community stands with bullies. Poor form
He wouldn’t thrive in a powerhouse team because he’d wouldn’t make the team full stop.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You’re a kidding surely. Perham is the better fullback and Meaney is miles better than both of them. The coach isn’t going to publicly say that he’s shyte. Avo’s speed is overrated just quietly. He has decent speed but has been run down on a few occasions.
He slows down because he starts to think when his in open space, one of the relo’s went to bass high as Averillo, we where speaking the other day about why he slows down, apparently during one of the school games he got caught by a prop lol, after the game the coach aka Wilson, pulled him up and said what happened his reply was I was thinking wether to pass or run, Wilson replied back by saying if you get run down again the only running you’ll be doing is on the bench LOL

that’s his biggest problem when he starts to think he isn’t a thinker he plays on instinct.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only thing going for JA is the fact he is still young. He will be a gun one day but don't think he will last at the dogs unless he wants to take up a utility role and try and break back into he team.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Poor defensively.

Schoupp never passed but atleast he was in the mold of jmoz.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fmd
if skelton was to play centre and replace either centre, why would they play him on the wing is NSW Cup?
CC has already stated to get avo some more ball, he is going no where
Avo is on 1 Fkn leg, maybe CC’s love affair with Averillo can take a back seat at least until he gets healthy, it’s clear as day he’s a liability in defence (can’t turn back inside when sliding because his knee is compromised) - give him a spell to recover at least. Skelton should come in on the wing, Burns is a good option to fill centre.

We place our trust in CC and I believe he’s the real deal…. some questionable decisions around team selections, bench rotations and Captain choice (specifically Burton being mute) - better days aren’t too far away.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Every time you reference Mortimer I want to punch you in the head
Silly **** needs an enema..from one of those 2500psi firehoses, that'll wash all the bullshit(and a few organs)out of the system :p