News Averillo eyeing move to Dolphins

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s clearly gone by the way he played today
Yeah was pretty obvious. That’s going to happen the next 10 weeks as certain players realise they are not here next year.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How has that worked out for Brenko Lee? Is Wayne some magician?

I don’t get this fascination with putting it all on the coaches. The players need to own some of the responsibility too
No he is not, his team is pretty cooked as well, conceding 58 to Moanly

PaulS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Those saying Averillo is good and that have no idea.. 3 years of same shit. He can't defend , no footy IQ, won't put body on line.
Yes he has speed , yeah he can score a try if put in space but his defence is rubbish.

Let him go , Alomoti as well.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If he has signed with Dolphins, just release him now, move Alamoti to right edge and give him a few weeks to prove he deserves a new deal.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Avo is extremely underrated by most of us. Although I think most have come to their senses recently. Look at Alamoti last night.. 7 missed tackles as centre. Most in the team. Horrendous.

TheAlmightyJish

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
A mate of mine who was at Sydney airport this morning saw avo boarding a flight to brisbane with no luggage.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck off bitch....next season have Kikau & TPJ run at him all game. We will win by 50!!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If he has signed with Dolphins, just release him now, move Alamoti to right edge and give him a few weeks to prove he deserves a new deal.
He obviously hasnt signed.. Good bet there was a chat between parties last week hence the reason he went to FB yesterday and why he will probably play there this week.

Averillo probably wants more money, dogs said thats spine money, show us what u got... TBH he shouldve got that crack to start the season, CC learning curve.

It also all depends how Wilson goes over the next few weeks too.

I think Ala is on the verge of resigning.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He obviously hasnt signed.. Good bet there was a chat between parties last week hence the reason he went to FB yesterday and why he will probably play there this week.

Averillo probably wants more money, dogs said thats spine money, show us what u got... TBH he shouldve got that crack to start the season, CC learning curve.

It also all depends how Wilson goes over the next few weeks too.

I think Ala is on the verge of resigning.
Also his move to fullback was made because Perham was bad. He was supposed to be dropped to NSW Cup to the centre this week, but for whatever reason the players coach decided to give him another week in grade. Hence why he was so quick to shift him to the centres last night. Part of me thinks Avo and his manager are probably off the Dogs because they moved him from FB to start with.

I think you are correct though. Alamoti will re-sign soon.

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Radio up here in Qld just confirmed it also. Said they spoke to dolphins officials and they are excited to land a speedster