Opinion Averillo cooked

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Its weird because he was the only person who looked like scoring and his try was probably a bit harsh to be taken away from but yet everyone carries on like he was our worst player. Where’s this deserved hate for Burton and Kyle???
Because we have stupid fans.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Many years? He just turned 22 and was brought through the worst system in the NRL yet you guys don't even want to give him a single preseason under competent management LOL.
Yet you blast burton when he has bad games under shocking management... the difference is burton has had games where he looks a million bucks even in our shocking systems

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yet you blast burton when he has bad games under shocking management... the difference is burton has had games where he looks a million bucks even in our shocking systems
Burton has a multi-million dollar deal, Jake doesn't. That's the difference, not some "he looks a million bucks" rubbish. Burton is getting paid top tier 5/8 money when he doesn't even make the top 10.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Shocking management BAHAHA. Burton the past month looks like a dear in headlights in trying to do anything. He’s been lazy in defense, looks so disinterested to do fucking anything at all in attack. All he does is puts the backrower/centre back towards the centre of the field just like Flanagan and puts a no look awful grubber that the team easily collects on like tackle 2 in which never reaches the target.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yh he just runs sideways all game and throws hospital balls
Yes he is playing like shit, but could be put in centres and would excell, my point is he has balls and Jake has a vagina, actually the woman play tougher than him.
He will not amount to anything.
He is a park player at best, and still would cat it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yes he is playing like shit, but could be put in centres and would excell, my point is he has balls and Jake has a vagina, actually the woman play tougher than him.
He will not amount to anything.
He is a park player at best, and still would cat it.
Where's his ball when he refuses to but his shoulder into tackles?

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Its weird because he was the only person who looked like scoring and his try was probably a bit harsh to be taken away from but yet everyone carries on like he was our worst player. Where’s this deserved hate for Burton and Kyle???
I’m not someone who’s carrying on saying he was our worst player, but he did fuck all tbf.

Only time he looked like scoring was due to the obstruction. Dylan Alcott would’ve got through that hole

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He has been awful in defence i agree, but i see a glimor of hope in him, he played origin, something jake will never do.
Martin played SOO and he's fucking terrible

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I have seen and know enough to draw a line through Averillo and Flanagan, look what Kiraz has done compared to Averillo, that is the difference in having a go.
And I've seen enough to know that t club is incompetent and can't transition talent into first grade quality players.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Look at Tigers, are they good at transitioning players, No. Look at Adam Douehi what he is doing.
It comes down to the pride on the player, Kiraz has same shit coaching him, but he plays and tries is arse off.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Burton has a multi-million dollar deal, Jake doesn't. That's the difference, not some "he looks a million bucks" rubbish. Burton is getting paid top tier 5/8 money when he doesn't even make the top 10.
Because burton came from a good system, thats why he has a multi million dollar deal, and has ability and he has has looked good at times in a bad system.. jake has looked trash almost everywhere

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shocking management BAHAHA. Burton the past month looks like a dear in headlights in trying to do anything. He’s been lazy in defense, looks so disinterested to do fucking anything at all in attack. All he does is puts the backrower/centre back towards the centre of the field just like Flanagan and puts a no look awful grubber that the team easily collects on like tackle 2 in which never reaches the target.
But you werent saying anything when he and jac were the ones creating points lol.. so are you saying our management isnt shocking? Im confused

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Because burton came from a good system, thats why he has a multi million dollar deal, and has ability and he has has looked good at times in a bad system.. jake has looked trash almost everywhere
Not at all, Jake looks like a player battling with confidence playing for a shit team.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I agree but he at least has a go.
Jake is playing in a dinner suit with glass ribs. And i agree that club is terrible at transitioning players.
It's called confidence. Lebs are drowning in it.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Not at all, Jake looks like a player battling with confidence playing for a shit team.
He looks like a bloke afraid to put his body on the line like dufty and a bloke not good enough to lock down a spot and excel like mbye.

Think Gus sees it to judging by his fullback comment.