Opinion Ava Seumanufagai

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've always liked Ava. He's one of our few forwards who can bend the line everytime he runs. He's big. I never understood even with Potter why he never got way more minutes
I'm a bit supprised too that he dosen't get any game time these days, I guess it's Harry's decission not to play him, and the only reasons I can see is that Potter thinks that he is not mobile enough, and misses to many tackles.

trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a bit supprised too that he dosen't get any game time these days, I guess it's Harry's decission not to play him, and the only reasons I can see is that Potter thinks that he is not mobile enough, and misses to many tackles.
pretty sure i read somewhere that he’s injured

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We're not jizzing over his performance. But when I hear people say mediocrity, I think of Napa on his best day for us. Big Ava isn't a rep level forward, but he's not a mediocre one either. Just because we got the wooden spoon, doesn't mean we shouldn't have respect for players that actually played well.
His efforts and time here are well above many previous forwards and some current too. His hands let him down some times however a great professional player. Nothing fancy but loads of heart. Btw 32 isn't old for a forward...

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't be missed tackles. In the post here it says his stats show he didn't miss 1

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Away for a long stint, and come back to more shit posts like this lol.. nothings changed I see :tearsofjoy: !! Bravo.

DaveV

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He lacks mobility and is a plodder imho.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ava will find it even harder making the 17 next season when Payne Haas arrives ……………….lol

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you're a troll or not very bright. But Seumanufagai was probably our best forward last year and he wasn't on a big salary. He's not flashy, but regardless of that he's a hard worker and he's not an easy player to stop.
I'm sure he is trolling Allan, if not he is a dick......or Nashweed.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ava will find it even harder making the 17 next season when Payne Haas arrives ……………….lol
If you want to select Haas on yesterdays performance, you need to have another look at him.
He would be poor value for his asking price.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If you want to select Haas on yesterdays performance, you need to have another look at him.
He would be poor value for his asking price.
Legit best forward on ground lol.