Australian links in honour killing

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spraytansboutso

You obviously cannot handle being challenged.

Real christian of you.

Disprespectful.. no I won't stoop.
Get over religion on religion fighting and hack some truths, her story is real just like catholics who have problems with little children hth.
Muslims are over sensitive and should gtf over it evry religion comes under attack no matter what due to the extreme sectarians in avery rekigion

S

Spraytansboutso

Don't know what that mean. But every religious leader values their beliefs and is convinced that this is the correct path.

It is the hypocrisy that everyone abhors. It means doing one thing and saying something else.

I don’t think you will find many muslim leaders who molest the children of their congregation. Does that put it in perspective for you?
Oh my now we have muslim leaders are more moral than catholics lol.
Same boat in my books if you believe it good luck to you cos thats your faith and it makes you comfortable but don't force or preach crap to others who dont want a bar of it no matter what the religion

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
^^ I think that says it all.

Enough of this. Let's focus on the Bulldogs.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You obviously cannot handle being challenged.

Real christian of you.

Disprespectful.. no I won't stoop.
Did you not read the article? Even the heading explains it,

Ok hilialiy may not force people to do it, but he sure makes it known what he thinks is right.

You told me wasnt telling them what to do, i proved you wrong.
What is wrong in that?

i told you to shut up because you had not read the article.

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh my now we have muslim leaders are more moral than catholics lol.
Same boat in my books if you believe it good luck to you cos thats your faith and it makes you comfortable but don't force or preach crap to others who dont want a bar of it no matter what the religion
No one is trying to convert you dude. But if you are going to make exaggerated claims than someone will put you back in your place.

Happy to argue this further but please come prepared.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Who said these people were Muslim? This article mentions nothing about Islam and people are babbling on about it already.

LOL Kurds.. most of them I wouldnt even classify as Muslim anyway, no offence to any Kurds but they dont represent mainstream Islam.

There is nothing honourable about this killing. They have broken the laws of Islam and the quraan.

Under these laws they will be tried and put to death
Well said.

[AMAZON];1255702 said:
i know muslim men who wouldnt do this...hth

on another note sheik hilaliy has pointed out Christian women should be wearing veils too....:o
I think he meant the Bible teaches women to cover themselves modestly, correct me if im wrong:

King James Bible
For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.

http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/11-6.htm

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
p.s- TADPOLE you were the one who has ignited the religious debate dumb ass. Maybe you shouldnt have bait us?

S

Spraytansboutso

Who said these people were Muslim? This article mentions nothing about Islam and people are babbling on about it already.

LOL Kurds.. most of them I wouldnt even classify as Muslim anyway, no offence to any Kurds but they dont represent mainstream Islam.

Well said.

I think he meant the Bible teaches women to cover themselves modestly, correct me if im wrong:

King James Bible
For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.

Meh leave women uncovered imo, I like it better that way :D
Dont be racist against the kurds lol

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well said.

King James Bible

i know. i know we should..we also shouldnt eat pork but thats not our TRADITION. in the article he said we should be wearing them..its no secret he wants EVERY woman running around in burquas lol

p.s- if you clicked the link to the remainer of the article it mentions their religion.

S

Spraytansboutso

No one is trying to convert you dude. But if you are going to make exaggerated claims than someone will put you back in your place.

Happy to argue this further but please come prepared.
They are true, Hilaly does not like scantily dressed women, wtf is he to tell them how to dress

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
TBQH, these things that go on make me take being a Christian (don't go to Church though) for granted...
There is nothing honourable about this killing. They have broken the laws of Islam and the quraan.

Under these laws they will be tried and put to death
Meh leave women uncovered imo, I like it better that way :D
Dont be racist against the kurds lol
I pray for the day I meet a decent Kurd tbh. But the stuff I hear and read about what goes on in their region disgusts me, including this article.

S

Spraytansboutso

I pray for the day I meet a decent Kurd tbh. But the stuff I hear and read about what goes on in their region disgusts me, including this article.
People could say the same about some lebs, but does that mean all lebs are scum?

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
[AMAZON];1255759 said:
i know. i know we should..we also shuldnt eat porok but thats not our TRDITION. in the article he said we should be wearing them..its no secret he wants EVERY woman running around in burquas lol

p.s- if you clicked the link to the remainer of the article it mentions their religion.
haha, no he doesn't. I don't know if you actually spoken to him od know anyone who knows him but he is a really nice bloke.

Great sense of humour, and quite smart.

He has 3 daugters and 1 son. One of his daughters is born handicapped and he loves her most of all

S

Spraytansboutso

haha, no he doesn't it. I don't know if you actually spoken to him od know anyone who knows him but he is a really nice bloke.

He has 3 daugters and 1 son. One of his daughters is born handicapped and he loves her most of all

Any decent man of any religion or race would do the same.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha, no he doesn't it. I don't know if you actually spoken to him od know anyone who knows him but he is a really nice bloke.

fair enough...with every leader there is a face behind the power!!! they are completely different.

Tbh i hate you for actually starting this debate. re -read my first post...it had nothing to do against islam.

What im trying to imply with my hilaliy post was he should but out...my church keeps outta his business and traditions.

K

kennyy

u all gotta slow down and stop looking for arguments, every segment of every society has some ****ing idiots which disgrace the rest, just leave it at that ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.