Australia vs South Korea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
whos watching this?, im very excited about it (im currently about 10 minutes behind live viewing so if its 4-0 south korea dont think im excited about that)

one of the biggest games in australian history

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
woot woot, great goal luongo from outside the box puts australia ahead right before halftime 1-0

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
woot woot, great goal luongo from outside the box puts australia ahead right before halftime 1-0
I don't think anyone is watching....still slitting there wrists over the 9s aha. Great goal by Massi

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
its the first meaningful thing that we have won in soccer, but its still medium meaning
We have been in the Asian Confederation for 10 years...we have just won the ACL/AFC double...we are moving in the right direction and only continue to get stronger.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great job by the socceroos!! What a great game to watch it had everything. Just glad we could pull out the win. Big moment for Australian soccer.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
We have been in the Asian Confederation for 10 years...we have just won the ACL/AFC double...we are moving in the right direction and only continue to get stronger.
yeah i think our previous generation would have easily won the asian cup at some point, we have some good confederations cup wins in our history plus now we get to return to that tournament, i thought that tournament is something we had to trade off when joining asia

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Well then .... (*breathes in and out loudly*) ... that was exciting.

(*collapses*)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
yeah i think our previous generation would have easily won the asian cup at some point, we have some good confederations cup wins in our history plus now we get to return to that tournament, i thought that tournament is something we had to trade off when joining asia
Yh we made it out of the group stage 2/3 times. Lets see how much longer we stay part of asia though now..

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
The ef had a bloody shocker but I'm happy the Aussies came away with the win :D

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Just got home from the stadium, the atmosphere was f*cking electric!

Every single head in the stadium dropped when Australia conceded with just 2mins to go in stoppage time, thought we blew our best chance at a piece of silverware but after Troisi scored the winner, the roar from around the ground was unbelievable

Sepp Blatter copped a lot of boo's from around the ground every time he was shown on the big screen, f*cking corrupt fat sack of shit, we'd play a World Cup in North Korea or some war torn Arab nation right now if they slid enough brown paper bags underneath the table to him

Status
Not open for further replies.