Australia cricket legend and the greatest leg-spinner of all-time, Shane Warne, has died, aged 52

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yep mate that was brilliant. It was just incredible the amount of world famous people who loved him
Elton likely gone but I’m expecting Chris Martin and Robbie Williams to sing at my tribute. Misguided? :-).

More seriously yeah, Warnie had a way with people as well as with a cricket ball and that was very clear in his send off. There would’ve been no shortage of couches he could’ve crashed on all over the world and that alone is an achievement - mates everywhere.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Elton likely gone but I’m expecting Chris Martin and Robbie Williams to sing at my tribute. Misguided? :-).

More seriously yeah, Warnie had a way with people as well as with a cricket ball and that was very clear in his send off. There would’ve been no shortage of couches he could’ve crashed on all over the world and that alone is an achievement - mates everywhere.
Not one pic of liz hurley was unusual though

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck yeah people it was touching as right? he was (and I think we're all a bit stunned I know i am)a mega celebrity and superstars the world over loved him and all thought he was a quality human being.
Done well played strong Warnie, you lived a full awesome life but i am pretty gutted still that your gone too soon, RIP mate.

@Freakzilla, yeh man the kids speeches especially the first daughters tribute I was sobbing tbh.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fuck yeah people it was touching as right? he was (and I think we're all a bit stunned I know i am)a mega celebrity and superstars the world over loved him and all thought he was a quality human being.
Done well played strong Warnie, you lived a full awesome life but i am pretty gutted still that your gone too soon, RIP mate.

@Freakzilla, yeh man the kids speeches especially the first daughters tribute I was sobbing tbh.
Yeah his first daughter got me with her speech.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

I’d sing at yours mate but I’ll likely go first haha. He would’ve been great to have a beer with. The criticism he copped over “texting scandals” seems quite irrelevant now doesn’t it

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I’d sing at yours mate but I’ll likely go first haha. He would’ve been great to have a beer with. The criticism he copped over “texting scandals” seems quite irrelevant now doesn’t it
Ummm, thanks for the offer…I think? :-).
My only criticism of Warnie was how did you let Liz Hurley get away old mate??

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Ummm, thanks for the offer…I think? :-).
My only criticism of Warnie was how did you let Liz Hurley get away old mate??
I’ve been called the songbird of my generation. Yeah true but he went for newer models haha. I was only saying to a mate last night imagine how many hot chicks he smashed