ATTN K E - Was Sinatra a Peodophile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
“Oh, my God, he had me. This was 1938; guys in our neighbourhood didn’t talk like that. They didn’t know how to sweet-talk a girl, but Frankie did. He wasn’t a love ‘em, leave ‘em type, either. He’d stay the night, or at least slip out early in the morning, before my parents awakened. I felt loved. But I was thirteen, even though I looked maybe eighteen. So what the hell did I know about love?

“One night, when we had sex, just as he reached that moment, he whispered in my ear, ‘I love you, Nancy.’ I was thrilled. My heart was beating out of my little chest.

“The next day I told one of my girlfriends about it. She said, ‘You fool. His girlfriend’s name is also Nancy!’ I suddenly knew he meant her, not me. So I called him and said we could never see each other again. I was getting so hooked on him, I was afraid I would get hurt.”

Frank’s reaction to Nancy’s telephone call? “Okay, baby. If that’s the way you want it. See ya ’round,” he said.

“Think of me the next time you have that kind of sex.”
The guy is hilarious though, have a read

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...natras-love-life/story-fna50uae-1227499468612

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Peodophile is someone who wants to bang kids.

He's a Paraphile or something along those lines because he banged a kid.

Therefore scum.

Also.. did not read anything other than the bold part lol.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Hi KE. How do you feel about Jarryd Hayne carving up your Cowboys? :grinning:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Can we stop talking about things that dead people maybe did? They have no way of defending themselves and the people making the allegations have had all this time to make them yet only say them now.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Please. Pedo is a strong word. As if Frank was gonna ask for ID before slipping in ol blue big one eye. (that's what I call his penis. And I'm kinda jealous of the broad. Kinda real jealous. A lot. Wish it was me.)

Hi KE. How do you feel about Jarryd Hayne carving up your Cowboys? :grinning:
Please. Anyone can look like a superstar against a third string team.

And it's pretty apt he's in San Francisco...

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
because Frank used to log onto the kennel when he was alive...
I wish he did. I'd stalk him and do him.... My Way.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Can we stop talking about things that dead people maybe did? They have no way of defending themselves and the people making the allegations have had all this time to make them yet only say them now.
Two words.. Jimmy Saville

If people didn't talk about the things he did after his death, there would still be a lot more pedos in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.