Attn Cabbi: Who is going to play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just heard that you guys have heard that they heard.

Got this from my source never been wrong so far

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des at his innovative best has done it again, he has signed a real life hooker from the streets as Ennis's replacement. She will be sent straight to Shayne Hayne's House to ensure we get fair calls.

mygdok

Waterboy
Reaction score
I love this...terry lamb, Brent Sherwin, Mitch Newton, billy Johnstone, krisnan inu...classic.

But here is the big news...Trent hodkinson ruled out, and to take his place at halfback...DES HASLER!!! after all, he has been training with the team at halfback :grinning:

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have it on good authority that Ben Czislowski will be wearing the number 9.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I've heard from my main BBQ source that Ennis will be playing in an electric wheel chair that is super charged.

We will have no issues with speed out of dummy half now guys!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des at his innovative best has done it again, he has signed a real life hooker from the streets as Ennis's replacement. She will be sent straight to Shayne Hayne's House to ensure we get fair calls.
Shayne hayne is a homo
make sure we send a male slut not a female one
better yet just send inglis in a dogs jersey

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
"Paul, what your honest opinion of Michael Ennis playing this Sunday? is he a chance and you must know more then the average punter about what's going on behind the scenes! superman2144"
at 1:19 PM

"No chance, but love the conspiracy theories.."

Discussions

Paul Kent

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/red...g-with-paul-kent/story-fnlt03ir-1227075760743
As this comes from Paul K#$T my discussion goes like this......

I disregard his opinion as he is an idiot.

mygdok

Waterboy
Reaction score
I have an update.

Doing some research for some trivia questions I write up for an rsl club each week, I came across something.

Clive Churchill is considered one of the greatest to ever play rugby league in Australia. His entire first grade career in Sydney was spent playing for South Sydney. As a coach, he coached South Sydney on several different occasions. However, for 1963/1964, he coached a different first grade team, and this represented his only association of any kind with another club. That club...the Bulldogs.

That said, maybe we could resurrect Clive to play at hooker for us on Sunday.

N

Natboy

I have an update.

Doing some research for some trivia questions I write up for an rsl club each week, I came across something.

Clive Churchill is considered one of the greatest to ever play rugby league in Australia. His entire first grade career in Sydney was spent playing for South Sydney. As a coach, he coached South Sydney on several different occasions. However, for 1963/1964, he coached a different first grade team, and this represented his only association of any kind with another club. That club...the Bulldogs.

That said, maybe we could resurrect Clive to play at hooker for us on Sunday.
Keary would be bigger than someone then haha. Nah I heard CC will play fullback and Perret will rotate with Mitch Brown at hooker

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As this comes from Paul K#$T my discussion goes like this......

I disregard his opinion as he is an idiot.
I don't disregard his opinion because from everything we have heard he is right...

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
So has anybody been down to see training at all? I'm sure there would be some feedback on which players have been workign the hooker spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.