Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Actually it’s all of the above because he’s a complete an utter “****”

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fowl ****, Feel Grogfilled and Fiona Ballin are just puppets who love to write anything to get a headline. They do more damage to the game then the players. Sure the players were foolish, yes sure they went to far. But really there afar greater issues to report at the moment. The constant poor referring, the low crowds and the unfair third party agreement/salary scams are doing far more damage to the game then what the players did. I'm tired of reading the crap that the papers and media spin, it is all one sided and these journalists come out and pretend to be high and mighty with their criticism.

The media is killing the game.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fowl ****, Feel Grogfilled and Fiona Ballin are just puppets who love to write anything to get a headline. They do more damage to the game then the players. Sure the players were foolish, yes sure they went to far. But really there afar greater issues to report at the moment. The constant poor referring, the low crowds and the unfair third party agreement/salary scams are doing far more damage to the game then what the players did. I'm tired of reading the crap that the papers and media spin, it is all one sided and these journalists come out and pretend to be high and mighty with their criticism.

The media is killing the game.
The unprofessional ***** that "run" the game are killing it already. The media are accessories.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I swear...I’m gonna drop the sports package from Foxtel over these scrum bags and I will never purchase or read a telegraph ever again!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I swear...I’m gonna drop the sports package from Foxtel over these scrum bags and I will never purchase or read a telegraph ever again!
Or you could "drop a sports package", on News Limiteds front door in Surry Hills.

bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I dumped Foxtel completely, I use WatchNRL to access the games, only 720p but better than giving those oxygen thieves more money, you don't even need a VPN and you can watch from inside Oz if you send them the right email.

Malla

Reaction score
As journo's they were bearable but did not consider news corps takeover of Fox would result in seeing these fuck heads on TV every night.

Status
Not open for further replies.