Ata Hingano signs with Raiders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
OFFICIAL: The Canberra Raiders have announced the signing of New Zealand Warriors playmaker Ata Hingano on a two-year deal, effective immediately.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Austin/Sezer/Williams to Bulldogs confirmed /s

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
http://www.canberratimes.com.au/rug...and-warriors-ata-hingano-20180301-h0wvwe.html

The Canberra Raiders have finalised a two-year deal to sign former New Zealand Warriors playmaker Ata Hingano, effective immediately.

Raiders recruitment manager Peter Mulholland was delighted with the addition of Hingano.

Warriors Ata Hingano passes the ball during the Round 24 NRL match between the North Queensland Cowboys and the New Zealand Warriors at 1300 Smiles Stadium, Townsville, Saturday, August 20, 2016. (AAP Image/Michael Chambers) NO ARCHIVING, EDITORIAL USE ONLY Ata hingano Photo: Michael Chambers
"It was great to see a quality player like Ata Hingano become available," Mullholland said.

"He's performed well in the NRL for the Warriors and internationally for and for Tonga so far in his career and he adds plenty of depth to our spine."

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
His career will be on the slippery slide now hes there.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hingano is terrible. I think this means either Sezer or Austin plays hooker.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hingano is terrible. I think this means either Sezer or Austin plays hooker.
I hate reading these sorts of comments. He is what 20? and you have written him off. He has shown plenty of ability at the Warriors and with a couple more years under his belt could be a top class half. Could understand the comment if he was 29 or 30 but 20? Please...

Status
Not open for further replies.